Options

Duffy

MetropolitansMetropolitans Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
I've read this board for a while and I'd like to thank whoever it was that sang the praises of this man a while back. I just defeated Legends for the 4th time around. I had guys like Darvish, Strasburg, Madbum all getting banged around for 10 runs. I said to heck with it and threw Duffy in the rotation as my ace. All he did was go 7ip with 0er and 7ip with 2ers in back to back starts. I was down 3-2 and won out to take the series 4-3. Everyone should consider this guy. That is all.

Comments

• Options
    RobotstoveRobotstove Registered Users 163 Posts
    I've read this board for a while and I'd like to thank whoever it was that sang the praises of this man a while back. I just defeated Legends for the 4th time around. I had guys like Darvish, Strasburg, Madbum all getting banged around for 10 runs. I said to heck with it and threw Duffy in the rotation as my ace. All he did was go 7ip with 0er and 7ip with 2ers in back to back starts. I was down 3-2 and won out to take the series 4-3. Everyone should consider this guy. That is all.

I only use Duffy against Legends, but that being said I don't have Hernandez or Cueto.
    In-game name: Robotstove
    In TSB 2014: Legends, beat playoffs fourteen times (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2015: Greatest of All Time (GOAT) (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2016: Recently returned and rising!

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Look forward to chatting with everyone!
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    How far down the 200 gold tourney list is Duffy?
  • Options
    thesheriff33thesheriff33 Registered Users 97 Posts
    tbatti wrote: »

He was pretty far down the line, but I don't remember an exact number
  • Options
    StarCatStarCat Registered Users 269 Posts
    He's near the end of the 4* SPs, maybe 28-32 players into the tournament.
  • Options
    Mixx MastersMixx Masters Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    I just picked him up.. on a second round pick.... how kool is that.. put him right to work and he threw 8.0 with 1 ER. nice!!!
  • Options
    RobotstoveRobotstove Registered Users 163 Posts
    tbatti wrote: »

Number 60. I had to run it all the way to him after I lost him the night I made my run at all players.
    In-game name: Robotstove
    In TSB 2014: Legends, beat playoffs fourteen times (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2015: Greatest of All Time (GOAT) (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2016: Recently returned and rising!

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Look forward to chatting with everyone!