Top Tier Upgrade Prices During Sales?

StarCatStarCat Registered Users 269 Posts
How much gold does each upper-tier upgrade level (levels, 7, 8 and 9) cost during sales?

Comments

• Maida_gcMaida_gc Registered Users 172 Posts
    Standard
    1000 to get to 7
    1500 to get to 8
    2000 to get to 9

On sale is 20% off: 800, 1200, 1600

Seen a sale in while?
  • StarCatStarCat Registered Users 269 Posts
    Thanks, Maida. Probably be a sale sometime over the weekend. Last time they had a Fan Rewards over a weekend, a sale started around midnight Saturday night.
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    Lately they have had the upgrade sale ever 2nd time player rewards were on. The last player rewards it was not offered so they may have it this go around except the players offered are **** this weekend.
  • princeofheckprinceofheck Registered Users 103 Posts
    tbatti wrote: »
    Lately they have had the upgrade sale ever 2nd time player rewards were on. The last player rewards it was not offered so they may have it this go around except the players offered are **** this weekend.

Was hoping for a 5* pitcher as the top reward this weekend. Been almost 4 weeks since the last pitcher offer.
  • alloveroberalloverober Registered Users 25 Posts
    Was hoping for a 5* pitcher as the top reward this weekend. Been almost 4 weeks since the last pitcher offer.

So I'm now at the point where all my upgrades are at 6. Do you guys have a preferred order for getting the gold-only upgrades?

Thanks!
  • princeofheckprinceofheck Registered Users 103 Posts
    I chose the hitting and pitching coach upgrades first and foremost.
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    So I'm now at the point where all my upgrades are at 6. Do you guys have a preferred order for getting the gold-only upgrades?

Thanks!

I had enough gold to get all to 7 first and then did the 2 hitting and pitching to 9. After that I have been working on the other ones.