Next event: Trout

Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
30k gold :(

It'll be a few months before I'll even try for one of those.

Comments

• Bulldog55DBulldog55D Registered Users 13 Posts
    30k is rediculous. I got lucky with the last event and only had to spend like 400 gold to get miggy.
  • Maida_gcMaida_gc Registered Users 172 Posts
    30k? I own him in 2014. So awesome. Can't imagine every spending running 30k during a promo window.
  • TyroneAndTheSquadTyroneAndTheSquad Registered Users 8 Posts
    Are there multiple of Mike Trout? Because I got the 5-Star Trout that is 8-9-6 a few days ago from a #1 Pick. I also won Miggy from that event spending only 100 gold
    How did you guys possibly win Miggy so cheap. You need to spend a few gold to reset your power for streaks. Did you guys just get crazy lucky and put into a ranking group where nobody played?
    Also haven't seen a trout notification anywhere for spending. I have jd Martinez for #1 event ranking coming up.
    I have JD Martinez as well. I'd love to win him because I'm a Tigers fan but idk how hard I'm gonna try in the event. My group wasn't very hard for the Miggy event last weekend
    I worded that poorly... JD Martinez is the reward player for my event too. I don't actually have him on my team... yet
  • Bulldog55DBulldog55D Registered Users 13 Posts
    I ended up with 30,000 in my group and took first place by like 10,000. So yeh probably got lucky with the group.
    I was somewhere between 25,000 and 50,000. Not sure exactally where though.
    Wow that is really lucky. I'm going to hope for that this weekend. I'm thinking 5 * guys are going to be hard to come by in 2015
    I was one away from a 5 star SP twice in a row on First Round Picks and SPs are the worst part of my team by far.
  • unrealgmunrealgm Registered Users 71 Posts
    do we know how the groups are set?