Events

MattsBatsMattsBats Registered Users 7 Posts
Does anyone know how the events work in TSB15? Do you have to enter? Is everyone automatically entered once the event clock hits zero? How do you earn points for the events?
I keep getting alerts saying "weekend event ends in 2 hours enter to win..." Yet I don't see how to enter on the events tab. Any and all info is appreciated. Thanks guys

Comments

• jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    Usually every event interval is nearly 2 days.
    Once it starts, it will also last for two days.
    You can see your event progress by entering "Compete" section in game menu.
    The are total five game slots and you can play all of them. Once if the slots are empty, one of the slot will be refilled after 20~30 minutes.
    You can use 100 gold to refill the five game slots immediately.
    Every opponent you encounter is at the same level as you are.

If you win a game, you will get 100 points. The winning streak seems to impact this value.
    There will be two different rewards for event and I list them below.

1. Global ranking
    You have to compete with other players to see who get the most points in this event.
    The highest one I saw in my last event is more than 300000. This is a incredible number.
    You can get players, gold, bonus game, #1/first round drafts in different ranking level.
    My last #1 ranking level reward is Miguel Cabrera
    global_zpsqy8mnqfy.png

2. Private progress
    You can get franchise coins, first round/#1 draft picks, gold, money...etc for different amount of points.
    There are about 5 levels ranges from 3000~100000. Once if you points reach that level, you can get rewards accordingly.
    private_zpsswyb0ixu.png

My recommendation is that you should seize your chance to get points as high as you can. It is another way to get gold, draft picks and its rewards is far more better than original daily/weekly ranking system.
  • MattsBatsMattsBats Registered Users 7 Posts
    Thx Jemic. Couple more questions for you if you don't mond.
    1) how much gold/cash does it cost to enter an event?
    2) my screen says there's a little more than 1 day left til the next event opens. How much time do you have to enter that event before that window closes and the next event timer starts?
    - I have not been able to enter an event yet, I assume I either missed the window or didn't have enough gold saved up to have the option to enter.
    Thanks again for your help
    There will be no cost for entering the event. You just have to wait until it starts.
    Once if the event starts, you can see the 5 game slots window appears in your game main menu.
    I will try to get you a snapshot if it starts.
  • solarmensolarmen Registered Users 201 Posts
    the trick is you need "energy" to play consecutive games. And of cause, you get more energy with gold, aks real cash.
    Tomorrow at noon is when my next event starts so I'll be sure to pay attention to the clock haha. Does your progress meter carry over from one event to the next?
    MattsBats wrote: »
    Tomorrow at noon is when my next event starts so I'll be sure to pay attention to the clock haha. Does your progress meter carry over from one event to the next?

No, points will be reset when event starts.
  • Maida_gcMaida_gc Registered Users 172 Posts
    Be curious how the team "Bouzaglou" was the only team that started the Event "WAY EARLY". Under rankings he was racking up points, while the rest of us waited until the proper start time today.
    Hmmm weird, hasn't noticed that. Question, does the amount of energy you have effect the abilities of your players?
    Amount of energy is only amount of games you can play. UN related to abilities.

You also have a very short window to play your next game as your streak lengthens. Easy for the game to freeze, as it does, costing you your streak. *******s

As for the guy who got a head start, maybe it's noon to noon local time? Maybe he lived in the far East or something.
    No timezone explanation here. One guy already has 50k in reward points and there is 8 or 9 entrants playing already. Still 2 day wait period. How these guys getting in already?
  • Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    Strange. I'd report to customer service.

My leaderboard is still blank.
    Event Started! 2 Guys already, 1 guy 361890 (Toros de Sincelejo) and Big Pete 24 (71460) sit #1 and #2. Why? Because they've been on my ranking all **** week well before the tournament started.
    Sent a screenshot to Customer Service from last night before it even started. Let you know how it goes.