Options

Problem with League Mode

Sirg01Sirg01 Registered Users 34 Posts
I play in leagues often to boost my daily and weekly stats. for a few days now i cant play in any leagues. The leagues just say pending and have the circular arrow loading and does not let me plat or withdraw. Is anybody else experiencing this problem? Any way to fix it?

Comments

• Options
    District 12District 12 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yes, I am having the same issues since last night. I play on an apple. Let me know if you figure it out. I sent in a ticket so maybe I will hear something by baseball 2016.
  • Options
    gregadamsgregadams Registered Users 298 Posts
    The first time I tried playing the league it took several days to get into a play. That was a couple of weeks ago. Now it only takes a few hours. I haven't tried today thou. I will and let you know what happens.
  • Options
    I entered it took about one hour to play
  • Options
    Mine is still pending....this sucks
  • Options
    jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    Sirg01 wrote: »
    Mine is still pending....this sucks

Do you use social media to store your team progress?
    You can try login/logout the game to see if it helps.
  • Options
    No i dont have any social media anymore. How would it help thou?
  • Options
    I have like 120k cash pending on those league games and cant even play them. This suckssss!!!
  • Options
    I tried logging in and out as well. Doesnt work
  • Options
    District 12District 12 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Sirg01 wrote: »
    I tried logging in and out as well. Doesnt work

I am still having the same issue. Please let me know if yours gets fixed and how you fixed it.
  • Options
    I am able to play the 3 day league one but can't into the one day league. Try the 3 day one they usually take less than one day to complete
  • Options
    AlexgiorgioAlexgiorgio Registered Users 19 Posts
    I have no problem with the $15,000 tournaments they normally start in less than an hour and finish quite quickly depending on the day..however I played a tournament today and the person who won finished at 7-2..the challenge dash is an 8 game tournament. If I'm not mistaken 7+2=9 ??
    I don't understand how this is possible
  • Options
    Still have this problem. Have been back n forth with customer support. I sent the pics and they got back to me today giving me 300 gold but didnt fix the problem. I let them know i want it fixed. Probably hear back from them in a week or so....