Anyone else suspended from Free Gold?

The MachineThe Machine Registered Users 5 Posts
During the Black Friday event there was an ad for Comcast that you could watch as many times as you wanted for +10 gold. I must've watched it one too many times because I can no longer take advantage of any "See More Offer" deals. The "Watch a video Get Free Gold" for +4 still works, but none of the others. When I log into the app from another device it actually works fine, so it must be related to my specific device. I've tried deleting the app, resetting network settings and nothing. Anyone else having this issue?

snapshot.JPG

Comments

• Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Yes this happened to me. I posted a thread about it awhile back. You need to email TrialPay. They will tell you that you abused the video policy. Not for watching too many videos, but not watching one to completion. Therefore you are banned. Apologize, even if it's not the case, and they should reinstate your account.
    See pg 11. A post I started "interesting email from trialpay".
  • ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    Amused, since the revelation about Danny Santana, I've been watching videos. If draft picks go on sale for 225, I can spin the wheel a bit. Accumulated 3,500 in gold so far. If math serves me correct, that would be 15 spins!
  • solarmensolarmen Registered Users 201 Posts
    ~Lawman~ wrote: »
    Amused, since the revelation about Danny Santana, I've been watching videos. If draft picks go on sale for 225, I can spin the wheel a bit. Accumulated 3,500 in gold so far. If math serves me correct, that would be 15 spins!

Are you trying to spin the #1 draft to get Danny Santana? I don't think 15 tries will get you him!
  • brifbrif Registered Users 14 Posts
    What's funny for me is I did the same thing and now I'm 'suspended' as well but I get the same error screen when I click on the 'Help' button at the bottom of the offer page. So now I can't even get to the form that allows me to contact trial pay. So I'm stuck in an endless loop!
    Yeah lawman, Solarmen is right, I wish you the best of luck getting him, but 15 spins is a looong shot on getting one player specific player. I've probably had 100s of spins since the beginning, and I've always wanted Felix and Buster. Is Santana considered an outfielder or shortstop in this game? If shortstop, you may have better odds spending blue cash on late round picks and draining some of the 2-3 star shortstops from the pool and betting by position. But there are some great 5 star shortstops in the game Tulowitski, who I have 992 is hitting around .370 with a hr every 12.9 AB. But good luck getting Santanta!!
  • ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    Hello Amused

Yeah, I know it's a long shot, and I'll probably end up with squat. But I did get Kershaw with one spin after beating Legends, so there's always a chance.

Santana is an outfielder in this game, or so I'm told. I have Tulowitzki as my SS, and would not trade him for anyone.
    Yeah, there are too many outfielder's to try and thin them out. Well, knowing how it goes in life you will probably get Felix who I want, and I'll draft Santana. lol. tis the way! Let us know how it goes lawman!!
    Lawman. Santana just came up on my Franchise player list. It shows him as a shortstop. If you have Tulowinski, you are not going to have a spot for him. Unless, it's an upgrade on DH. But, there are less shortstops, then outfielders in the game. If you can draft a lot of 2 and 3 star shortstops, you might give yourself a better shot by drafting by position as long as you thin the herd. But you will get less picks at 300 a pop.
    brif wrote: »
    What's funny for me is I did the same thing and now I'm 'suspended' as well but I get the same error screen when I click on the 'Help' button at the bottom of the offer page. So now I can't even get to the form that allows me to contact trial pay. So I'm stuck in an endless loop!

It will not let you email through the game's trial pay. You will have to go to Trial Pay's website and contact their customer service. Mention that you cannot email them through game. It should get to the right place. I heard back like 3 business days later. Good luck.
  • brifbrif Registered Users 14 Posts
    Thanks Amused. I gave it a shot. Hopefully I'll hear from them in a couple of days.
  • brucen44brucen44 Registered Users 42 Posts
    Amused_79 wrote: »
    Yes this happened to me. I posted a thread about it awhile back. You need to email TrialPay. They will tell you that you abused the video policy. Not for watching too many videos, but not watching one to completion. Therefore you are banned. Apologize, even if it's not the case, and they should reinstate your account.

What email address did you contact?
    It's strange because not only cannot complete gold offers on the old tap sports baseball, but the same problem is on the new version too.
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    Is the 10 gold not available on Android? I have no option to get this gold it seems like it's only on apple?
  • DeadwormDeadworm Registered Users 17 Posts
    If you been banned from trialpay ask glu to contact them. I did last week. Got an answr the day after.
    Trialpay will contact you via email and ask to apoligize. Answer them and they will give you acces again but will moniter your activities. No more free gold from glitched videos.
    Deadworm wrote: »
    If you been banned from trialpay ask glu to contact them. I did last week. Got an answr the day after.
    Trialpay will contact you via email and ask to apoligize. Answer them and they will give you acces again but will moniter your activities. No more free gold from glitched videos.

So I asked glu to contact trialpay since I get no offer wall anymore at all. They told me to use the help/support button on the offer wall which will contact trialpay directly. When I try to click the 'help' button there, I get the same URL invalid page. Not sure what to do. It's strange, before the offers used to show up and when I clicked on them it was say invalid page. But now, even no offers show up.
  • J.LeeJ.Lee Registered Users 146 Posts
    I got Santana On a spin. It can happen. Lol
    I got this message from trialpay: "Unfortunately, it looks like your account has been closed due to the video abuse recorded on your account. If you are still interested in Gold, you are welcome to purchase them directly."

What can I do now?
    That is what they said to me back in October. I just sent an email back saying that I did not realize there was a set number of times to view a video and figured if it was available to me I thought I could watch it. I apologized for the confusion and asked to be reinstated. Which they did, but commented that my video viewing would be "monitored". I was then reinstated. Since then I have watched lots of videos and never heard a word. Good luck. Word it nicely. Any hint of blame and they will prob keep u shut down. They hold all the cards.
    Amused_79 wrote: »
    That is what they said to me back in October. I just sent an email back saying that I did not realize there was a set number of times to view a video and figured if it was available to me I thought I could watch it. I apologized for the confusion and asked to be reinstated. Which they did, but commented that my video viewing would be "monitored". I was then reinstated. Since then I have watched lots of videos and never heard a word. Good luck. Word it nicely. Any hint of blame and they will prob keep u shut down. They hold all the cards.

I apologized to them and this is the response I received.

"Our records show that you abused one of our video offers by accessing and completing it using a method that is not considered a valid completion - which means that you did not fully watch each video. Offer abuse is strictly against our terms of service and falls under the following condition:

"We expect you to fully understand and comply with the instructions and restrictions stated during the Offer presentation and completion process."

Additionally, video abuse includes- watching the same video 100 times in one day, excessive. Our advertisers pay us for quality impressions, and it's likely that someone who clicks to "watch" a video 100 times in one day, is not actually watching the video and is therefore not a quality and valuable impression to the advertiser. Please note that it is our advertisers that put a completion cap of 100 views per day in place. Therefore, we are unable to re-instate you account."

I guess it's game over for me?
    Guess so. The first part of that email was similar to the one I received, and was followed by them reinstating me. They accused me of not watching video to completion but not viewing 100 times in a day. (Which I did). That part of the email seems newer. So I guess they changed their policy. Sorry brucen, it does appear they are more strict. U can try and send one more, telling them you did not realize there was a cap of views in a video and tell it won't happen again, but who knows. Good luck.
  • Alabama42Alabama42 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I got that email and threatened to file action against them for all the videos I watched and never got anything. I'm back and playing by their rules which still doesn't say how many is too many. I'm still keeping up with everyone that doesn't work. Date, time and amount.
  • bizzlebizzle Registered Users 75 Posts
    Alabama42 wrote: »
    I got that email and threatened to file action against them for all the videos I watched and never got anything. I'm back and playing by their rules which still doesn't say how many is too many. I'm still keeping up with everyone that doesn't work. Date, time and amount.

Go get 'em!
  • StarCatStarCat Registered Users 269 Posts
    Does all this apply to the four gold videos, or the "See more offers" 10 gold videos (like the Annie or Silk Almond videos)? Or both?
    Alabama42 wrote: »

Can you send me what you wrote them to get back on?