Options

Next coming event 4.17

jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
Something is very strange.
Otiz is this week's fan reward but he becomes a five star instead of what he originally is(4.5 star) in TSB2015.
I am looking forward to see what the stats will be of Otiz in this event.
BTW, it costs 24000 Gold.....

Comments

• Options
    Bleachercreatur3Bleachercreatur3 Registered Users 19 Posts
    most probably 9/10/2 like the tutorial..hopefully his stats do not change mid season thats a lot of gold to give up
  • Options
    SurfinZapdosSurfinZapdos Registered Users 152 Posts
    Hey Jemic, I have the event available now. It has him rated as a 5 star 9 10 2 lolololol. However it does have the fire icon next to him so maybe he's boosted as a reward. I can't see glu giving out a permanently 9 10 Ortiz..
  • Options
    jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    Hey Jemic, I have the event available now. It has him rated as a 5 star 9 10 2 lolololol. However it does have the fire icon next to him so maybe he's boosted as a reward. I can't see glu giving out a permanently 9 10 Ortiz..

Glu is so evil.....
    I spend some time to dig into this game and find more information after I see the 9/10/2 Ortiz.
    There should be two type of top players in TSB2015.
    One is traditional 5 star player and the other is prime 5 star player.
    Prime 5 star player is a new type of predator in TSB 2015. Here are some prime player stats I found after investigation.

EDIT: Delete this paragraph because it seems that I expose too much detail.

I will try to find out more and update this thread.
  • Options
    SurfinZapdosSurfinZapdos Registered Users 152 Posts
    Wow what the hell. That's so weird. It would have been pretty cool if they added hall of famers as a 24k reward instead of a jacked up current player. Nice work though Jemic.