Options

Inactive games

Hello, I have been playing this game for the past few days and I have noticed that around half of my games have been stuck in the first or second inning for nearly all of the time that I have been playing. I was wondering if there is any way to get rid of these games so I can start some new ones to help myself with advancing through the tiers.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    RobotstoveRobotstove Registered Users 163 Posts
    Hello, I have been playing this game for the past few days and I have noticed that around half of my games have been stuck in the first or second inning for nearly all of the time that I have been playing. I was wondering if there is any way to get rid of these games so I can start some new ones to help myself with advancing through the tiers.

Thanks.

Why would you want to advance through the tiers? The game becomes less and less fun the further you progress.
    In-game name: Robotstove
    In TSB 2014: Legends, beat playoffs fourteen times (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2015: Greatest of All Time (GOAT) (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2016: Recently returned and rising!

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Look forward to chatting with everyone!
  • Options
    unrealgmunrealgm Registered Users 71 Posts
    Robotstove wrote: »
    Why would you want to advance through the tiers? The game becomes less and less fun the further you progress.

better prizes and players available at higher levels? is it better to stay in lower tiers?
  • Options
    unrealgm wrote: »
    better prizes and players available at higher levels? is it better to stay in lower tiers?

It is easier to get gold and players at the lower tiers, due to losing access to cheap tourneys and leagues as you level up.

Also, the Prime event becomes harder and harder as you level up as you get consistently placed against teams in, or near, your level.

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

• Options
    It is easier to get gold and players at the lower tiers, due to losing access to cheap tourneys and leagues as you level up.

Also, the Prime event becomes harder and harder as you level up as you get consistently placed against teams in, or near, your level.

good to know. do we have access to the same players at lower levels as the guys at higher levels?
  • Options
    unrealgm wrote: »
    good to know. do we have access to the same players at lower levels as the guys at higher levels?

Through draft picks, yes. When I started, my 3rd #1 pick was Buster Posey, when I was Semi-Pro.

There are many smarter players that have Rookie teams filled for 4 to 5 star players because of how easy it is for them to place in the daily standings and get free gold.

I levelled to GOAT simply find out how many facets of the game worked. Once I did, I retired the account and started playing a rookie account and working on upgrading it without levelling up.

200 games to play the old Legends team did not excite me. Especially since being the first one, the only way to get division wins was to play against the old Legends team except with 8 of each upgrade instead of 9 (the 2015 Legends playoff team).

The only way to try and rack up hits without spending gold is the 40k tourney, which they arbitrarily increase to 50k when you get to GOAT (at least when I did it, they did). It gives back the same amount of cash as the 35k tourney did in 2014 (4k per win). Good luck competing against the people spamming 1500 cash tourneys.

• Options
    Through draft picks, yes. When I started, my 3rd #1 pick was Buster Posey, when I was Semi-Pro.

There are many smarter players that have Rookie teams filled for 4 to 5 star players because of how easy it is for them to place in the daily standings and get free gold.

I levelled to GOAT simply find out how many facets of the game worked. Once I did, I retired the account and started playing a rookie account and working on upgrading it without levelling up.

200 games to play the old Legends team did not excite me. Especially since being the first one, the only way to get division wins was to play against the old Legends team except with 8 of each upgrade instead of 9 (the 2015 Legends playoff team).

The only way to try and rack up hits without spending gold is the 40k tourney, which they arbitrarily increase to 50k when you get to GOAT (at least when I did it, they did). It gives back the same amount of cash as the 35k tourney did in 2014 (4k per win). Good luck competing against the people spamming 1500 cash tourneys.

incredibly helpful post, thanks. thinking about retiring the account now and starting a new one.