Player Rewards...

alloveroberalloverober Registered Users 25 Posts
I've been playing for a month, but I'm up to Legends and drafting isn't really improving my team at this point. How often are player rewards offered, and is there any pattern to combining them with upgrade sales?

Thanks!

Comments

• jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    Usually twice per month.
    Upgrade/draft pick sale in that month sometimes comes with the first fan reward.
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    I've been playing for a month, but I'm up to Legends and drafting isn't really improving my team at this point. How often are player rewards offered, and is there any pattern to combining them with upgrade sales?

Thanks!

Advanced too quickly.

Yes it is every 2 weeks.
  • StarCatStarCat Registered Users 269 Posts
    jemic wrote: »
    Usually twice per month.
    Upgrade/draft pick sale in that month sometimes comes with the first fan reward.

I might be wrong about this, but I think there are always draft pick sales with Fan Rewards. The FR usually begins on a Friday morning or afternoon, and the draft picks sale begins late Saturday night...around 11 pm or midnight Eastern time.
  • princeofheckprinceofheck Registered Users 103 Posts
    Lately, draft pick sales have accompanied only every other FR. Not expecting this upcoming FR to have a draft pick sale since the last one did.
  • thesheriff33thesheriff33 Registered Users 97 Posts
    Fingers crossed for a 5* righty to be offered in the fan rewards. What I'd give to have King Felix as the player reward
    Usually they announce the players for fan rewards by now. The weekend of the 25th would be the time for one?
  • thesheriff33thesheriff33 Registered Users 97 Posts
    tbatti wrote: »
    Usually they announce the players for fan rewards by now. The weekend of the 25th would be the time for one?

I'm guessing there's not one for this weekend. Very disappointing, but hopefully they'll at least put the upgrades on sale soon so I can work on that
    They should offer more rewards and sales. The faster I can finish 2014 the faster I will be tempted to try 2015.
  • StarCatStarCat Registered Users 269 Posts
    tbatti wrote: »
    They should offer more rewards and sales. The faster I can finish 2014 the faster I will be tempted to try 2015.

What does it mean to "finish"?
  • geaux_tigersgeaux_tigers Registered Users 30 Posts
    I don't remember seeing fan rewards or any type of draft pick or upgrade sales in over two weeks. Any chance they have decided to quit working with 2014 in favor of 2015?
  • princeofheckprinceofheck Registered Users 103 Posts
    I suspect the same. This upcoming weekend could be telling.
  • alloveroberalloverober Registered Users 25 Posts
    Hopefully, they've just moved to a more sp**** schedule for 2014. Or they'll have a big event to close things down. I don't want to use my stockpiled gold at full price!
  • alloveroberalloverober Registered Users 25 Posts
    Ha - i couldn't write sp a r s e...what a tough language filter