Options

First Round Draft Picks...

boogotshotboogotshot Registered Users 3 Posts
Anyone having luck getting anyone good with first rounders? I'm at Elite level and have been using my cash to buy 2nd rounders and trading at First Round... I've picked up 1 4 star player in probably 50 attempts. I've got about 6k gold that I was planning on using during the next upgrade sale but my team is getting crushed because I have no hitters/pitchers. Should I spend gold on #1 picks instead? Seems like I got most of my big dogs with first rounders in 2014. Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    gregadamsgregadams Registered Users 298 Posts
    I started entering the 50000 league play where a 4.5 position player is the prize for winning it. My hitters are now all 4.5
  • Options
    boogotshotboogotshot Registered Users 3 Posts
    Yeah I wish I would have known about league play earlier... My concern w/ league play right now is I'm pretty sure my team is the worst in the Elite division and I'd get demolished.
    Ironically right before I logged back on here, I got a hit! A double! But my lead runner (walked) got thrown out at the plate.
    I should have never left Rookie!
  • Options
    gregadamsgregadams Registered Users 298 Posts
    Try one of the cheaper league plays. I don't know what star the majority of your players are but maybe stRt with the ones where a 3.5 or 4 star players are the rewards. Sometimes I've had much weaker teams beat me in them