Constant crash

killahmackillahmac Registered Users 1 Posts
On galaxy s6. Have 1gb of ram and more than enough memor. Shut down all other apps, but as soon as I click to play a game it goes to the loading screen and crashes back to my home screen. I've tried logging out and uninstall and reinstall but still nothing. over submitted a troubleshooting ticket and nothing. Any ideas?

Comments

• tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    killahmac wrote: »
    On galaxy s6. Have 1gb of ram and more than enough memor. Shut down all other apps, but as soon as I click to play a game it goes to the loading screen and crashes back to my home screen. I've tried logging out and uninstall and reinstall but still nothing. over submitted a troubleshooting ticket and nothing. Any ideas?

Maybe try making sure your WiFi/LTE connection is strong. Looks like 2015 is having issues so it just could be a Glu issue.

Other note never buy a new phone until it's been out for 4-6 months after all the bugs get worked out.
  • CIliffCIliff Registered Users 12 Posts
    Its NOT the phone.....

Happened to me today right after I updated some apps. I found the culprit to be "Android System Webview". Go to your apps and see if that's there. Uninstall the updates and see if that fixes it.
  • rosegardenrosegarden Registered Users 1 Posts
    CIliff wrote: »
    Its NOT the phone.....

Happened to me today right after I updated some apps. I found the culprit to be "Android System Webview". Go to your apps and see if that's there. Uninstall the updates and see if that fixes it.

Thank you! I had the same issue and this worked for me.
  • AgentS702AgentS702 Registered Users 1 Posts
    CIliff wrote: »
    Its NOT the phone.....

Thank you Cliff! Had the exact same problems, and your solution fixed mine as well. Much appreciated!