Options

game won't start

YesWeCamhaYesWeCamha Registered Users 2 Posts
So I was playing just fine yesterday, then I went to restart it and it shows me the tips at the start, stutters, then the blue ball just spins forever. I've emailed support, but I don't know if or how long they will email me back. Playing on a nexus 10. I've tried restarting and clearing cache, but nothing works. I did get in once, but it disconnected me after like 2 minutes.

I do have it saved to my google account, so does that mean I can reinstall and not lose progress? Any other ideas for me to try? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    YesWeCamhaYesWeCamha Registered Users 2 Posts
    Just a quick followup here. I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled. Once I did, I started with a new blank team. I then logged into google, it pulled down my saved game, it then it went back to not loading, and the blue ball spinning forever. Obviously my game is corrupted on the glu server. Still no response from glu support, so does anyone have suggestions on how to fix this? Some Googling shows me that his was a problem for people in the 2014 version, and I didn't see a fix on that thread. I guess it is still a problem in 2015...
  • Options
    TWWTWW Registered Users 74 Posts
    I'm having this problem right now. I'm assuming it's their fault because they screwed up the fan reward event, and it's been pretty laggy all day long.
  • Options
    BroadStBullyBroadStBully Registered Users 6 Posts
    Same problem for me too right now
  • Options
    gregadamsgregadams Registered Users 298 Posts
    It has to be the site as the 2014 and 2015 versions are not working right now.
  • Options
    Sirg01Sirg01 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Experiencing this problem right now as well. Anybodys got resolved??
  • Options
    ah, good call greg, didn't think to check last years game. Hopefully they're tweaking some bugs and we just have to wait it out I guess.
  • Options
    Sirg01 wrote: »
    Experiencing this problem right now as well. Anybodys got resolved??

Negative, I just keep trying. Not even going to bother with support since I probably won't get a response within 72 hours. Tried to restart my phone, too, before everyone else mentioned they were having the same problem. That didn't work though.
  • Options
    unrealgmunrealgm Registered Users 71 Posts
    lots of problems with this game.. wouldnt load for me all last night and i couldnt get in to play prime event. went in this morning and all my prime event ranks were reset, all points gone.