Options

So much data

Theman20Theman20 Registered Users 9 Posts
Why does this game use an absurd amount of data? No game should ever use the amount this game does. I'm 5 days into my billing cycle and I've used 75% of my data. In 7 days this game hs used 4.2gb of data.. That's absolutely ridiculous

Comments

• Options
    cjbertovcjbertov Registered Users 10 Posts
    Yeah you're going to want to be on WiFi as much as possible.
  • Options
    No.. Shouldn't have to be on wifi for such a small game. It's absolutely ridiculous and needs to be fixed. There's ZERO reason it should chew up that much data
  • Options
    Every bit of it is network based. Every swing you take has to be synced with their servers to prevent cheating. It's not going to be fixed.
  • Options
    I don't think you have any idea what you're talking about. I hotspot MMORPGs and don't use as much data as this game does. Please be quiet and let someone that knows what they're talking about respond
  • Options
    gregadamsgregadams Registered Users 298 Posts
    There is no need for that hostility Theman20. People on this forum treat each other with respect and everyone's input is appreciated.
  • Options
    gregadams wrote: »
    There is no need for that hostility Theman20. People on this forum treat each other with respect and everyone's input is appreciated.

Lol it's all good, gregadams, his small weiner syndrome doesn't affect me in any way.
  • Options
    Gothams1883Gothams1883 Registered Users 43 Posts
    It drains my battery on my iPhone5 pretty quickly too.