fun glitch!

Jeffrey sturnickJeffrey sturnick Registered Users 23 Posts
In region 10 scorched sanctuary use the Gen Tech Skyhammer. This only works on 2 types of dinosaurs. As soon as they start to come in to view from behind the rocks, start shooting. It won't work every time so be patient. periodically when you shoot the dinosaurs they will float straight up half way in the sky kicking and moaning. The dino will not be dead. It will then fall down to the ground Still alive. Give it a try and let me know if you were able to do it or have any questions on how to do this.

Comments

• Bad nannyBad nanny Registered Users 37 Posts
    In region 10 scorched sanctuary use the Gen Tech Skyhammer. This only works on 2 types of dinosaurs. As soon as they start to come in to view from behind the rocks, start shooting. It won't work every time so be patient. periodically when you shoot the dinosaurs they will float straight up half way in the sky kicking and moaning. The dino will not be dead. It will then fall down to the ground Still alive. Give it a try and let me know if you were able to do it or have any questions on how to do this.

You're an IDIOT!
  • Jeffrey sturnickJeffrey sturnick Registered Users 23 Posts
    be careful boy! There is no need to be disrespectful to me. Grow up and learn some manners!
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts

I did notice this back when I was still actively playing the game. It was kind of fun to see them float up into the air, but it wasn't enough to keep me interested in the game. Haven't played in months now, and do not plan to go back in the absence of new content (and that will not be happening).
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
    I don't play the game much anymore either. It's good to hear that you experienced the glitch also. It's to bad glu canceled this game.
    be careful boy! There is no need to be disrespectful to me. Grow up and learn some manners!
    While I do not appreciate being referred to as "boy", I will admit that I was wrong for calling you an idiot and for that I apologize. The fact that Glu has ****ed off so many faithful players just p!sses me off and I found your post to be pandering to them and thus it made me mad. However, no excuse for my disrespectful post and I hope that you will accept my apology.
    Thank you very much for your apologie. I totally except it 100%. I feel the same way you do about how glu screwed us all over. as soon as region 9 came out, I started posting threads on here letting people know that the game was ending. Please read my post history and you will see. One of my posts was about glu screwing us out of hunter bucks when they changed the currency to crystals. I know you agree because I have read your post history. Please let me what you think. I hate glu for how they have treated us. I am very grateful for your sincere apologie.
    Thank you very much for your apologie. I totally except it 100%. I feel the same way you do about how glu screwed us all over. as soon as region 9 came out, I started posting threads on here letting people know that the game was ending. Please read my post history and you will see. One of my posts was about glu screwing us out of hunter bucks when they changed the currency to crystals. I know you agree because I have read your post history. Please let me what you think. I hate glu for how they have treated us. I am very grateful for your sincere apologie.
    Thank you, Jeffrey, for accepting my apology.
  • DeenohunterDeenohunter Registered Users 180 Posts
    Heehee! What a creepo loser!! :D