Players Stats UPDATE ?

dj moth mandj moth man Registered Users 18 Posts
So i started playing tsb in late september.
So i have missed all the updates to players stats.
I thought i saw someone post , that after the allstar game , stats will be updated?
Or does anyone know?
Thanks

Comments

• jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    I remembered that TSB 2014 was published around last year July.
    After 2014 world series, GLU provide the first player stats update.
    So I don't know whether they will do the same thing after all star weekend.
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    My guess is all star break. There should be enough stats to make adjustments to current and new players. Whether of not they update the 2014 version is up in the air.
  • dj moth mandj moth man Registered Users 18 Posts
    I got a ticket back from GLU. They said they would continue to support tsb2014 , just like all there other 2014 games.
    I was going to take a screen shot of it. But i didnt know that the message disappears.
    Hopefully the update is allstar break. Trying to get ahead of the curve.
  • StarCatStarCat Registered Users 269 Posts
    And if they did one based on current 2015 stats, the players' landscape would look a lot different. Among the very top players would be Nelson Cruz, Adrian Gonzalez, Paul Goldschmidt, Zack Greinke, Dallas Keuchel and Joankim Soria. A number of currently top-rated players would not be so, including Craig Kershaw and Corey Kluber.
  • Mixx MastersMixx Masters Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    StarCat wrote: »
    And if they did one based on current 2015 stats, the players' landscape would look a lot different. Among the very top players would be Nelson Cruz, Adrian Gonzalez, Paul Goldschmidt, Zack Greinke, Dallas Keuchel and Joankim Soria. A number of currently top-rated players would not be so, including Craig Kershaw and Corey Kluber.

Word! Also I was checking Josh Harrison's Stats from last year and wonder why he's a beast on TSB 2014. Batted 315 HR 13 RBI 52 SB 18. Not mad at TSB cuz he's tearing it up for me.
  • princeofheckprinceofheck Registered Users 103 Posts
    Other players on the ascent: Adam Jones, Dee Gordon, Bryce Harper, Sonny Gray, McHugh, and Colon. If this keeps up, I might be able to form an all-star pitching rotation from my 4* inactives.
  • jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    StarCat wrote: »

Starcats you are right.
    I think 60% of the 5 star players we see today will be replaced after stats update.
  • alloveroberalloverober Registered Users 25 Posts
    jemic wrote: »
    Starcats you are right.
    I think 60% of the 5 star players we see today will be replaced after stats update.

Yikes. I had just started saving up for my run at all players. Have enough gold and about 1.5 million cash so far - but should I now wait until this update?
  • alloveroberalloverober Registered Users 25 Posts
    Yikes. I had just started saving up for my run at all players. Have enough gold and about 1.5 million cash so far - but should I now wait until this update?

Did Glu specifically say they would be updating the players, or just continuing support?
  • dj moth mandj moth man Registered Users 18 Posts
    just said continuing support.
    I just assuming about the player update.
    i hope they do a stat update. It makes the game a little more interesting.
    (i cant see glu spending money on doing two updates , but id like to be wrong)
  • princeofheckprinceofheck Registered Users 103 Posts
    just said continuing support.
    I just assuming about the player update.
    i hope they do a stat update. It makes the game a little more interesting.
    (i cant see glu spending money on doing two updates , but id like to be wrong)

Hope that both versions of TSB share the same player database. An update to it would then refresh both versions. However, it appears that a few star players in TSB 2015 have different stats from those of their 2014 counterparts.
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    Good thing I can play the game on Samsung S5 with all of the players. Player updates shouldn't be an issue then.