Options

Anyone with Good SP in Legends Want to Play?

tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
Getting closer Legends payoffs but the teams SP I'm against are 80% horrible. Does anyone want to play that have 5* stud SP. Looking for Legends playoff SP so I can see how they pitch.

Cheers.

Comments

• Options
    WastedYouthWastedYouth Registered Users 6 Posts
    I got a decent team on legends with Kershaw/Tanaka. Add me, can't find alot of people on legends for some reason. Team name is Wasted Youth
  • Options
    thesheriff33thesheriff33 Registered Users 97 Posts
    The pitchers you want to probably practice against are Sale, Cueto, Darvish. Kershaw throws a fastball down the middle of the plate fairly often, and Bumgarner is usually pretty hittable, but the other 3 are pretty tough to go against. The bullpen they use has Glen Perkins, Greg Holland, Sean Doolittle, Kenley Jansen, and Koji in it (I might be missing 1, but those are the main guys)
  • Options
    The pitchers you want to probably practice against are Sale, Cueto, Darvish. Kershaw throws a fastball down the middle of the plate fairly often, and Bumgarner is usually pretty hittable, but the other 3 are pretty tough to go against. The bullpen they use has Glen Perkins, Greg Holland, Sean Doolittle, Kenley Jansen, and Koji in it (I might be missing 1, but those are the main guys)

Yeah that's what I'm looking for. Kershaw I've seen enough of but Cueto, Bumgarner and Darvish I have yet to see. Would like to see them before I hit playoffs.

For my team I'm demoting Kershaw and promoting Duffy
  • Options
    I got a decent team on legends with Kershaw/Tanaka. Add me, can't find alot of people on legends for some reason. Team name is Wasted Youth

Only Wasted Youth team I got was MVP level.
  • Options
    thesheriff33thesheriff33 Registered Users 97 Posts
    tbatti wrote: »
    Yeah that's what I'm looking for. Kershaw I've seen enough of but Cueto, Bumgarner and Darvish I have yet to see. Would like to see them before I hit playoffs.

For my team I'm demoting Kershaw and promoting Duffy

I'd recommend looking up Nexxus6 and playing him. (I think I spelled it right). He has most of the Legends pitchers on the squad and is a really nice guy. I wish I could help, but I don't have any of the Legends pitchers (only Lester and Anibal)
  • Options
    ReplicantsReplicants Registered Users 105 Posts
    Yeah, hit me up I have all the pitchers in the game. I'll start anyone you want to face... Nexxus6 is the team name.
  • Options
    Replicants wrote: »
    Yeah, hit me up I have all the pitchers in the game. I'll start anyone you want to face... Nexxus6 is the team name.

Excellent. Want to face Cueto and Bumgarner.
  • Options
    ReplicantsReplicants Registered Users 105 Posts
    Cool. Do you want the exact relief pitching line up?
  • Options
    What you did was cool thanks.