Need an opinion

WastedYouthWastedYouth Registered Users 6 Posts
I'm on legends with a lineup with one 5 star player in Scooter Gennett and everyone else is 4.5 stars. Should I put my gold to try and get more 5 star players or try to upgrade my upgrades to 9/9.

Also side note what do you get in between innings after "greatest of all time" if anyone knows. I'm just curious and idk if I have patience to make it there lol

Play me if you're on Legends. Team name "Wasted Youth"

Comments

• thesheriff33thesheriff33 Registered Users 97 Posts
    I would get my hitting and pitching upgrades to 9 before I worry about the batters if I was you. I have a lineup of all 5* and my rotation has 2 5* (Lester, Anibal) and Duffy in it. My upgrades are all 7/8 and I'm struggling with the Legend team. I'm pretty sure starting tomorrow they're doing a fan reward with Victor Martinez as the top hitter. Get him, the guy is probably the 3rd best hitter in the game at least. You should be able to get him without spending that much gold if you spam the 200 gold tournament
  • princeofheckprinceofheck Registered Users 103 Posts
    I'm on legends with a lineup with one 5 star player in Scooter Gennett and everyone else is 4.5 stars. Should I put my gold to try and get more 5 star players or try to upgrade my upgrades to 9/9.

Play me if you're on Legends. Team name "Wasted Youth"

Depends on how good your 4.5 stars are and what level your most important upgrades (hit and pitching) upgrades are at. Quite a few 4.5* players are as good or better hitters than some 5* players are.

As thesheriff suggested, playing 200 gold tourneys could help you bag two 5* players this weekend. I got my last two 5* players that way. I didn't go after Puig during the last reward because his so-so stats weren't going to displace my 8/1/9 4* OF. Even Hunter Pence isn't that much of an improvement over Puig.
    I would get my hitting and pitching upgrades to 9 before I worry about the batters if I was you. I have a lineup of all 5* and my rotation has 2 5* (Lester, Anibal) and Duffy in it. My upgrades are all 7/8 and I'm struggling with the Legend team. I'm pretty sure starting tomorrow they're doing a fan reward with Victor Martinez as the top hitter. Get him, the guy is probably the 3rd best hitter in the game at least. You should be able to get him without spending that much gold if you spam the 200 gold tournament

Who's your 2nd-tier reward? I assume that you already have Posey since he isn't your top-tier reward.
    Who's your 2nd-tier reward? I assume that you already have Posey since he isn't your top-tier reward.

I can answer that tomorrow when it show up, I forgot who it was (sorry)

I won't be able to actually acquire Victor since my tournament is still bugged out.
  • WastedYouthWastedYouth Registered Users 6 Posts

What 200 gold tournament? I only see the champions tourney which is 800 and the best of the best which is 1200.
    Are you playing the 2015 version of the game?

My second tier reward is Anthony Rizzo.

Now I'm actually upset that Glu won't fix my tournament glitch, that's 2 5* players I can get out of the way so I can start aiming for the pitchers.
    Are you playing the 2015 version of the game?

Yeah I'm playing 2015 version
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    Yeah I'm playing 2015 version

You will want to post in the 2015 forum.
    tbatti wrote: »
    You will want to post in the 2015 forum.

Wow, honestly didn't even notice lol