New update with ELITE PLAYERS

K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts

New update out in App Store. Hopefully it fixes all the bugs but still doesn't take care of all the open tickets unresolved.

Comments

• jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    I think GLU replaces the daily gold reward with elite rings.
    It is possible not a good news because you can only get gold from
    1. weekly leader board
    2. league games
    3. prime events

BTW, does anybody know how to get blue rings? I do see that the ring is an reward option in league games.
  • K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    jemic wrote: »
    1. weekly leader board
    2. league games
    3. prime events

BTW, does anybody know how to get blue rings? I do see that the ring is an reward option in league games.

Haven't seen them either. Wonder if they are in the sprint or weekend event.
  • BommbsOverBaghdadBommbsOverBaghdad Registered Users 163 Posts
    jemic wrote: »
    1. weekly leader board
    2. league games
    3. prime events

from what i can see:

Blue Rings- Leagues (only appears to be in quick leagues for me atm, not standard).
    Green Rings- Tournaments
    Purple Rings- Daily leaderboards (i'm guessing Weekly starting next week as well.)
  • bkballersbkballers Registered Users 9 Posts
    What do these rings do?
  • Rob's bluejaysRob's bluejays Registered Users 14 Posts
    bkballers wrote: »
    What do these rings do?

It bs u get 1 purple ring on daily rewards for first to 5 but like a lot of know it's nearly impossible to finish in the top 5 because of the CHEATER'S
  • Sirg01Sirg01 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Its so dumb to replace gold for these stupid rings. What if u have all the 5 star players already...what do u do with these rings then?
  • dtrain987dtrain987 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Sirg01 wrote: »
    Its so dumb to replace gold for these stupid rings. What if u have all the 5 star players already...what do u do with these rings then?

You stop playing. No point to keep playing, nothing left to accomplish really. They've done a poor job of trying to come up with a way to extend the life of this game and keep people playing once they level up all the way and build an elite team.
    Welli still need to get the prime players i guess. And beat legengs and goat playoffs. Im still at Star tier.
  • dtrain987dtrain987 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Unless they let you buy upgrades with these stupid rings, the game is useless to me at this point. Nobody's ever gonna accumulate 24,000 gold for a prime player either if gold can't be earned on the daily/weekly leaderboards (especially with how much they try to sell it for, lol). Poor decision making by Glu IMO. Rings in a baseball game... Nice!
  • unrealgmunrealgm Registered Users 71 Posts
    if you have enough gold for prime players, why bother with rings at all? that's where the game breaks for me, once you get the team you want there's no incentive to keep playing. just going to finish up GOAT playoffs and end it there.
    Yea they just want people to pay real money for gold. Thankfully i figured a way accumulate gold real fast :)
    Sirg01 wrote: »
    Yea they just want people to pay real money for gold. Thankfully i figured a way accumulate gold real fast :)

cool, i think you've made that pretty clear in all your posts :)
  • Jose.BautistaJose.Bautista Registered Users 6 Posts
    unrealgm wrote: »
    if you have enough gold for prime players, why bother with rings at all? that's where the game breaks for me, once you get the team you want there's no incentive to keep playing. just going to finish up GOAT playoffs and end it there.

Totally agree. Now I have got the team I want and I am currently leveling up towards GOAT using quick bonus game (I have tons of bonus games right now). I think after I beat the playoff team of GOAT, I'll stop playing the game until something else new comes out (the rings are useless for me)..

One thing I can suggest Glu is that they can add a number after the GOAT, like GREATEST OF ALL TIME (1), GREATEST OF ALL TIME (5), GREATEST OF ALL TIME (8), GREATEST OF ALL TIME (10), etc... The number would mean how many times you beat the GOAT playoff team.
    Totally agree. Now I have got the team I want and I am currently leveling up towards GOAT using quick bonus game (I have tons of bonus games right now). I think after I beat the playoff team of GOAT, I'll stop playing the game until something else new comes out (the rings are useless for me)..

One thing I can suggest Glu is that they can add a number after the GOAT, like GREATEST OF ALL TIME (1), GREATEST OF ALL TIME (5), GREATEST OF ALL TIME (8), GREATEST OF ALL TIME (10), etc... The number would mean how many times you beat the GOAT playoff team.

agree with this suggestion, it would be the only thing that could give the game some type of re-playability. i'm in same boat as you and currently working through legends. basically just sim the quick 9th inning games to get the win and rank up.