Options

Help in tap baseball 15

JackMurJackMur Registered Users 1 Posts
Hi everyone, I need help for tap baseball 15. I have tried upgrades, and everything and still can't be able to beat my friend. We are both at the Star level and he is always beating me even though I have Clayton Kershaw who is a 9 9 9. I have put a decent amount of money into this game and don't want to spend that much anymore. Please help me out and if someone would like to "babysit" my account and help me rank up, I would be willing to do that. Private message me for my account if you could help me out because I would really like to beat my friend.
Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    BommbsOverBaghdadBommbsOverBaghdad Registered Users 163 Posts
    JackMur wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I need help for tap baseball 15. I have tried upgrades, and everything and still can't be able to beat my friend. We are both at the Star level and he is always beating me even though I have Clayton Kershaw who is a 9 9 9. I have put a decent amount of money into this game and don't want to spend that much anymore. Please help me out and if someone would like to "babysit" my account and help me rank up, I would be willing to do that. Private message me for my account if you could help me out because I would really like to beat my friend.
    Thanks.

just keep practicing man. you can't just pump money into the game and expect to dominate. good players are only 1 part of the game. gotta learn to hit well and lay off the bad pitches.

i don't really see the point of letting someone else play the game for you. you might get someone to level you up a bit but the competition only gets harder as you level up so you'll just be getting your butt whooped even worse, even with better guys in your lineup. plus playing the game is the whole point of the game. if you're just gonna let someone else "beat" the game for you, why not just delete the app?
  • Options
    Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    Practice. Practice. Practice!

It took me 100s of games before I had a decent feel for it. Keep trying!
  • Options
    Sirg01Sirg01 Registered Users 34 Posts
    I can help u out. I just dont know how to send a private message on here...
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    Don't pitch Kershaw he is too easy to hit.
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    Sirg01 wrote: »
    I can help u out. I just dont know how to send a private message on here...

Click the person name and select Private message.