Options

Opinion

Ryan421Ryan421 Registered Users 55 Posts
I have the option to begin the Star Playoffs. Should I go ahead and play to advance to the next rank or should I wait a bit until I get a better team? Here's my current lineup:

4* Carl Crawford OF
3* Jason Kipnis 2B
4* Joey Votto DH
4.5* Adam LaRoche 1B
3.5* Josh Hamilton OF
3* Chris Johnson 3B
3* Miguel Montero C
3.5* Jay Bruce OF
3.5* Asdrubal Cabrera SS

Comments

• Options
    Jared5150Jared5150 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Id probably wait a little bit to get a few 4+ star players. What I trued to do was get 2 or 3 times as many wins than required before advancing. I'm kinda just hangin out in the elite division now
  • Options
    unrealgmunrealgm Registered Users 71 Posts
    stay low as long as you can.
  • Options
    Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    Ditto to poster above
  • Options
    Mickey01023Mickey01023 Registered Users 54 Posts
    Yeah I'd wait cause that's a ****ty team with all due respect... You get 2 prime events a week and that's where you can do some damage in the leader board and get gold for picks... But I read I think it was after 10 or 11 win streak in the prime event you start playing guys who are higher levels. I have every position covered with almost the best except 2nd base and he's still pretty good... I'm talking papi, posey, goldschmit, beltre, ichiro as a prime player, Jose Bautista, tulowitski, Dickerson and Daniel Murphy...except Murphy and big papi they are all 5 star players and with 1 of my 2 aces pitching (shoemaker & wainwright) I get the brakes beat off me like 11-2 and I get 5 hits lol so bolster your team before you get upped
  • Options
    unrealgmunrealgm Registered Users 71 Posts
    Yeah I'd wait cause that's a ****ty team with all due respect... You get 2 prime events a week and that's where you can do some damage in the leader board and get gold for picks... But I read I think it was after 10 or 11 win streak in the prime event you start playing guys who are higher levels. I have every position covered with almost the best except 2nd base and he's still pretty good... I'm talking papi, posey, goldschmit, beltre, ichiro as a prime player, Jose Bautista, tulowitski, Dickerson and Daniel Murphy...except Murphy and big papi they are all 5 star players and with 1 of my 2 aces pitching (shoemaker & wainwright) I get the brakes beat off me like 11-2 and I get 5 hits lol so bolster your team before you get upped

even a team like that would get smoked in legends / GOAT. take your time, dont level up until you're at 5 star guys with a boatload of gold to use...
  • Options
    dtrain987dtrain987 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Don't think leveling up or not leveling up matters anymore. Even at rookie the games are much harder since the update. Also the tournaments available are not based on your division anymore, now based on your team skill level apparently.

Used to be super easy to win the first 9-10 prime games (I'm talking scores like 15-2) and now it's a struggle to win the first 5 consistently. Can't even score 10+ runs at all anymore.