How to build your team

nyynymnyynym Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
Can someone with experience explain the best way to build a team with good players? In the old version there was a way how to get all the players of the game. With this version you can't. So what is the best agreed upon way to build the best 5 star player team?

Comments

• Sirg01Sirg01 Registered Users 34 Posts
    You have a few ways of doing it... Spend a whole lot of time playing and get lucky on draft pick. Spend a lot of real money (on gold). Or find certain glitches in the game to use to your advantage, which help a whole lot (the quickest way to build a 5 star plus team).
  • Wolf McCallisterWolf McCallister Registered Users 132 Posts
    Hey guys, I'm at Veteran level with mostly 4* players, I do start a few 3* players as well, I just have no idea how to get gold and get better players... Can anyone advise on this? I like the game, but I don't know the most efficient way to proceed.

Thanks,
    Wolf
  • Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    Unfortunately, with the new update I'm afraid you'll have a very difficult time. You're almost forced to spend money to even be somewhat competitive.

Leveling up doesn't seem to matter anymore.

Upgrades seem to be the most helpful way to upgrade. Once your team is mostly 3-4 star players, don't waste your time using draft picks that aren't #1.
  • unrealgmunrealgm Registered Users 71 Posts
    whatever you do, dont spend actual real money on this game.
  • Wolf McCallisterWolf McCallister Registered Users 132 Posts
    unrealgm wrote: »
    whatever you do, dont spend actual real money on this game.

I definitely don't plan on spending money on this game... Especially with this update... Any advice unrealgm? I don't even know how to grind anymore. My current plan is to do a bunch of leagues and get blue rings for those packs... Your thoughts? Anyone's thoughts as to the best way to grind?
  • Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    It's hard to say now. Probably playing actual games to win blue cash etc to then use in tourneys etc
    yeah i would say stay low as long as you can, try to win as much as you can (granted with recent updates thats difficult), and hopefully by the time you're ready to rank up you'll have stockpiled a solid team with a bunch of gold. A lot of it is luck with the draft picks, unfortunately.

The system is a bit broken in the sense that it generally won't reward you great picks until you've exhausted the bad ones. Of course this can be broken in the odd times it throws a great 5-star pick at you randomly.
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    They must be trying to mirror TAP with one of their other games. It doesn't seems to be working though it's a bit of a dogs breakfast.
  • PJDodgerPJDodger Registered Users 38 Posts
    yeah i would say stay low as long as you can, try to win as much as you can (granted with recent updates thats difficult), and hopefully by the time you're ready to rank up you'll have stockpiled a solid team with a bunch of gold. A lot of it is luck with the draft picks, unfortunately.

The system is a bit broken in the sense that it generally won't reward you great picks until you've exhausted the bad ones. Of course this can be broken in the odd times it throws a great 5-star pick at you randomly.

How do you stay low? I just started playing a few days ago and somehow managed to go from Rookie to Semi-Pro without realizing it. Now I can barely win any games, and I have about 5 games that the other player hasn't returned to play they're half of the inning.
    PJDodger wrote: »
    How do you stay low? I just started playing a few days ago and somehow managed to go from Rookie to Semi-Pro without realizing it. Now I can barely win any games, and I have about 5 games that the other player hasn't returned to play they're half of the inning.

stop playing playoff games, stay low. create a new team if you need to and leave it in rookie as long as possible.
  • PJDodgerPJDodger Registered Users 38 Posts
    stop playing playoff games, stay low. create a new team if you need to and leave it in rookie as long as possible.

Is it possible to keep some of the players I have if I create a new team?
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    PJDodger wrote: »
    Is it possible to keep some of the players I have if I create a new team?

No............