Options

Is it even worth playing 2015? Seems like it isn't?

tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
Feedback is the recent changes have made the game an absolute joke. Rings, events gold etc...... Is there really any point in playing it now? God bless the regular TAP baseball.

Why is the game changing constantly and changing materially while it's out?

Comments

• Options
    Wolf McCallisterWolf McCallister Registered Users 132 Posts
    Did they not update the original tap baseball? If not then maybe I'll switch over there... Great idea! I'm not happy with the changes this update has brought so far, but I'm willing to keep an open mind...
  • Options
    dtrain987dtrain987 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Not to mention tons of network errors now to the point it's nearly unplayable for me. And the app crashes when trying to collect the point total rewards for Prime. Oh well. It was fun for a while.
  • Options
    dj moth mandj moth man Registered Users 18 Posts
    dtrain987 wrote: »
    Not to mention tons of network errors now to the point it's nearly unplayable for me. And the app crashes when trying to collect the point total rewards for Prime. Oh well. It was fun for a while.

Thanks for the update GLU , it is crashing your servers!
  • Options
    J.LeeJ.Lee Registered Users 146 Posts
    Same thing here dtrain. All excited to collect that 200k reward aaaaaaand crash. Every time.
  • Options
    Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    Disappointing to hear everyone else seeing issues too.
  • Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    Serious issues. I was ranked 7th and have been stuck at the end of game for past 6hrs and it still won't load to screen to let me play more event games. Such ********
  • Options
    MetropolitansMetropolitans Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Same issue here KD. I can't play any event games or collect rewards for any regular completed games. I have a bunch that say "final," but the circle of death just spins when I try to view it.
  • Options
    Circle of death. Again. This is screwing up my winning streak.
  • Options
    unrealgmunrealgm Registered Users 71 Posts
    game is crashing like nuts, all the reviews at the app store are slamming it after the latest update.
  • Options
    Mickey01023Mickey01023 Registered Users 54 Posts
    The circle of death was killing me all day but that seems to have been kinda fixed but every time I try to collect my rewards from this most recent prime event the whole game crashes....

I think before glu gets any more bright ideas on how to make game play more interesting they FIX THEIR CUSTOMER ****IN SERVICE. 16 days and 10 issues before I got a response that had nothing to do with my problems and 2000 hush gold given to me
  • Options
    I'm a huge fan of the game franchise.

But given the customer service response speed that is somehow even slower than last years game..

And the new changes/updates this week that make it super difficult to win games that shouldn't even be close based on my teams ratings vs the computer opponent...

And that games routinely time out due to network errors....

And the app crashing all the time even during Prime Events but magically work when your winning streak resets....

And... You get the idea.

I'm pretty upset about the changes and the reliability of a game I've spent money on but cannot play. Not cool Glu.
  • Options
    jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    I have the same feeling too.
    Usually games will become better after update but this game seems to be worse after every update.
    More boring ideas and more unreliable network connection problems.
    Even the batting experience becomes weird after the update. We can only focus on batting in this game but if we can't get hit like previous version, where the fun will be?

The elite rings? To me it is like the movie lord of the rings. Long and boring journey.
    Before collecting all necessary rings you need, you probably retire from this game.
  • Options
    unrealgmunrealgm Registered Users 71 Posts
    no point in collecting rings for anyone in the higher levels. what do i want with a 5-star player? absolutely useless to me. gonna burn through the rest of legend this week and hopefully finish up GOAT soon so i can put this away.
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    Mrose34 wrote: »
    Follow my lead and just delete the app and move to another game. This will force them to fix customer service and game.

Sounds like there's no point in downloading and even consider paying anything since it's a disaster and no customer service. all you have to do is communicate with your customers and things may work out. sitting in the dark and continue to have the game degress makes it worse.
  • Options
    wasted timewasted time Registered Users 3 Posts
    This is nothing more then a corporate plot for us to spend more money !!! It appears we have a first year programer every other week ...