Options

Tournament RIGGED

Dillon05Dillon05 Registered Users 5 Posts
these tournaments are rigged so no one will win. Not 3 minutes into the tournament a player already had 170000 Points. Something fishy is going on there.

Comments

• Options
    wasted timewasted time Registered Users 3 Posts
    Dillon05 wrote: »
    these tournaments are rigged so no one will win. Not 3 minutes into the tournament a player already had 170000 Points. Something fishy is going on there.
    same thing last week one day in guy had 14000 hits 1000 wins ...
  • Options
    BommbsOverBaghdadBommbsOverBaghdad Registered Users 163 Posts
    yeah seriously, i've been thinking about some kind of conspiracy lately. either:

A) Glu let's people cheat, win the top few spots of events, then ban them after the event ends to minimize the amount of prizes for honest players.

B) (this one's a long shot) Glu creates hacked accounts and puts them at the top of the leaderboard, thus having the same effect as theory A. this would further explain why none of the glitches, network errors, and all the other problems never get fixed. Glu's too busy ripping us off.

with less prizes for us, the better chance we are to spend real money on the game. it's all a conspiracy!

or maybe i've been watching The X-Files too much lately...
  • Options
    TWWTWW Registered Users 74 Posts
    There's no such thing as too much X-Files, you may honestly be on to something. I would not put it past Glu to do **** like that. Guess it'll take a fricken class action law suit or some **** for them to get **** straight.
  • Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    I agree they are rigged. How the hell a team that has a sliver of red showing in all parts of comparing to mine seems to always put up the same runs I put up in game. Score can stay zero to zero through 6 I score 5 they score 5 I score 2 they score 3 I score 3 they score 2 and so on. Some serious lawsuits can be made to put this company out of commission. Hell I lost 68 gold bars after the down for maintenance came back up and I sent a ticket but we all know how that will go. I will never see them given back to me.
  • Options
    BommbsOverBaghdadBommbsOverBaghdad Registered Users 163 Posts
    TWW wrote: »
    There's no such thing as too much X-Files

so true. haha
  • Options
    NYY 15'NYY 15' Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Dillon05 wrote: »

Yeah the guy in my bracket or however they seed them has over 1,200,000 points this week.. think about that over 1.2 million! I started a game against him just to scope his team, and found out:

1. He's in veteran, I'm in rookie. Not sure why I am being seeded against people 3 levels up from me
    2. His team is MARGINALLY better than mine. I didn't bother playing him just wanted to see how I stacked up because..
    3. If his team is only marginally better than mine how does he win all those games in a row? That's ridiculous because the one single time I used gold to refill my bar, the teams got better than me, so how the hell does he win those games and then the next 5 or 6 difficulty increases or whatever it takes to accumulate that amount of gold.

I also noticed since they update they've increased the difficulty and cost for the lowest level of tournament/league play for rings. I could win 50% of the green ring tournaments previously when they cost 1000 cash, but now they cost 2500, I win about 1 in 10, and now it costs **** gold to replay the finals game when you lose. It's ridiculous, they've made gold even scarcer, and increased it's useful consumption rate. Still not getting my dollars
  • Options
    jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    NYY 15' wrote: »
    1. He's in veteran, I'm in rookie. Not sure why I am being seeded against people 3 levels up from me
    2. His team is MARGINALLY better than mine. I didn't bother playing him just wanted to see how I stacked up because..
    3. If his team is only marginally better than mine how does he win all those games in a row? That's ridiculous because the one single time I used gold to refill my bar, the teams got better than me, so how the hell does he win those games and then the next 5 or 6 difficulty increases or whatever it takes to accumulate that amount of gold.

I doubt about the prime event ranking too.
    Last week I just developed a game tree traversal tool to calculate possible points a player can have in prime events.
    For example, you will never see a 240 points. You will see 200, 230 but there will never be a point like 240.

After I use this tool to test some of the top 5 points, the tool reported that the points don't exist.
    So it is possible that
    1. cheating
    2. GLU programming error

Either of these two options is possible.
    I agree with your opinion and Glu needs to check on that.