Options

Weekend event

Jayf3111Jayf3111 Registered Users 6 Posts
Are they going to fix the game before weekend event cuz right now I still can't claim point threshold and ranking rewards for Tuesday's event it's say collect reward I click on it and it crashes

Comments

• Options
    unrealgmunrealgm Registered Users 71 Posts
    happening to a lot of people, dont think many are able to collect rewards.
  • Options
    cptneedhamcptneedham Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I'm having the same problem and can't get any response from Customer Support which is nothing new!!! I'm sure they will get back with me in a month or two.....
  • Options
    Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    Same here. Crash after crash
  • Options
    Everybody be sure to post n e thing if there's a solution to this problem
  • Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    Not sure what they did but I am getting to collect rewards but GLU please don't think it's fixed, just because I can collect doesn't mean it's fixed there are still a LOTS of others who can't but game still freezes up all the time during playing a game and it's very frustrating.
  • Options
    Still nothing for me loads 75% of time can play leagues and tournaments and against random ppl but still can't collect rewards crash after crash and event is coming up I really look forward to them build up cash really quick so I can play leagues but no dice very frustrating called the 800 number to speak to someone and no such luck idk I would just like it fixed cuz put a lot of time hundreds of hrs into game to get where I'm at but if I can't improve n e more what's the sense in trying
  • Options
    Mickey01023Mickey01023 Registered Users 54 Posts
    mines still broken... Every time I hit collect prize and it crashes I get a franchise token
  • Options
    Did n e one try deleting the app then redownloading loading it and logging back in with their old account info or advancing to the next level
  • Options
    Doesn't work here. Can't play prime event.

Ugh!
  • Options
    Clark22 wrote: »
    Doesn't work here. Can't play prime event.

Ugh!

Still cannot access the event. Any event related click crashes the app.

Can I get a refund?
  • Options
    TWWTWW Registered Users 74 Posts
    yeah I would kinda like my money back, too
  • Options
    Well prolly won't get fixed til next update n e one have an idea on when there goin to release next update
  • Options
    Clark22 wrote: »
    Still cannot access the event. Any event related click crashes the app.

Can I get a refund?

Still nothing. Two tries and two crashes!
  • Options
    1of1191of119 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I have the same problem. I won Hanley Ramirez in my group this weekend and the App crashes whenever I try to collect him.

The app also crashes whenever I try to collect my Tier 3 (20000 points) progress reward from the weekend competition.

Please help Glu! I spent many hours earning these this weekend!!! My team name is 1of119.
  • Options
    gregadamsgregadams Registered Users 298 Posts
    I'm having the same problem. I sent a care ticket to GLU with a screen shot explaining what is happening. I'm not expecting a response for at least a couple of weeks
  • Options
    Viva423Viva423 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same problem, can't collect #11 rank prize or the tier 3 prize