The rings are worthless!!!!!!!! ????????

Dillon05Dillon05 Registered Users 5 Posts
First off they rig the tournaments so you have to spend money or gold to stay in them by having teams that aren't even closely matched win games to knock you out. Then when you do when a tournament and go to cash in your rings for what is described as a better than first round player you get stuck with a 3 star player who you can't even use. These people at glu F*C*ING SUCK. They have completely ruined this game way too go NUTT BAGS.

Comments

• TWWTWW Registered Users 74 Posts
    I got Scherzer out of the draft that only takes green rings, so no, I wouldn't say they're worthless.
  • MetropolitansMetropolitans Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Dillon05. They show examples of what kind of players you can get with each of those drafts. I suggest not doing that one again...because if you can get a 3 star player, that is pretty much what you are going to get. Save up more rings and do a better draft. Sure, it will take longer to save up, but at least you will get a good pick....and not get enraged. lol. I'm just saving up mine to get the 5 star players. I won't waste my time getting burned with anything else.
  • jmannnjmannn Registered Users 26 Posts
    Once you hit MVP level, you can do a 4.5 star or better draft. The cost is 50 blue, 100 green and 15 purple. I think the value is better for that pick, rather than the 200/200/20 for the 5 star or better.
  • gregadamsgregadams Registered Users 298 Posts
    That's 2800 potential in gold that people can't get because the daily rewards are paid in those stupid coins. Means I won't have to worry now abouttrying finishing in the top 5 daily standings.
  • TWWTWW Registered Users 74 Posts
    I think you're right about the tournaments being rigged a bit, though. I had Scherzer starting a championship game against a seriously inferior opponent...nothing about our teams we even close to even. Scherzer proceeds to get lit up for 9 runs in the 1st inning. So either he's a mis-rated 5 star player or there's something fishy going on. Not the first or last time he was lit up in the 1st in one of these games, either.
  • ch23ch23 Registered Users 19 Posts
    The third should have paid too.