Anybody gotten out of the prime event freeze yet?

brucen44brucen44 Registered Users 42 Posts
Still keeps crashing every time I try to collect reward from last midweeks prime event. ***??????

Comments

• dtrain987dtrain987 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Nope, mine is still stuck as well. Has been stuck since last Tuesday. Crashes every single time I try to collect the progress reward (for 25k, 50k, and 100k points) and also crashes when I try to collect the ranking reward.

I don't expect it to be resolved anytime soon.
  • gregadamsgregadams Registered Users 298 Posts
    It is still happening to me. I have logged I and oh of you account and deleted and redox loaded the app but nothing works. Does yours come up saying there is 00 00.00 time remaining and still showing the rewards for finishing in different places
    Yep, same here Greg. Can't even play in a new Prime event.

That's ok, didn't want Hanley anyways :rolleyes:

Wonder when the masses will finally give up on this horrible game.
  • TWWTWW Registered Users 74 Posts
    I put in a ticket about it, just to add on to the heap that they must have already. One of the canned responses they sent back was "Thanks for playing Mission Impossible: 5." They can't even get their canned responses right. Pretty pathetic.
  • Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    Still broken here.
  • J.LeeJ.Lee Registered Users 146 Posts
    Same here. I send in a new screen shot every other day to remind them I still can't collect it. On top of that it kills your chances on the leaderboard considering others are playing prime games when you aren't. Thing is I'm sure it won't just clear up and poof you get Hanley Ramirez. No, they will just give you like 2k gold and say there ya go hope this makes it all better.
    I would be blown away surprised if they even gave you 2000 gold.
  • gregadamsgregadams Registered Users 298 Posts
    It would be about 200 gold if any at all.
  • J.LeeJ.Lee Registered Users 146 Posts
    I've done this before and was given 1800 gold. They just contacted me back though and gave me 500. Thx for nothin
    I was given gold as well just a few min ago today. But I didn't ask for it, I just sent in a message about how the prime event is glitched and is stuck for tons of us. They ignored that and just gave me gold for the inconvenience. Lol.
    Still stuck. No gold, no resolution from this and another request from May 4.
  • TWWTWW Registered Users 74 Posts
    I got 1000 "shush" gold today. Sent back the it wasn't good enough
    Clark22 wrote: »
    Still stuck. No gold, no resolution from this and another request from May 4.

Still broken.
  • joetothemojoetothemo Registered Users 13 Posts
    Clark22 wrote: »
    Still broken.

Same. If in uninstall/reinstall the app, I can play a game under Compete>>Tournaments. But it'll crash me after each game.

Still, What's the whole point? I won a tournament this way. I even collected the rewards. But I can't use them because the "Store" and "Games" crashes me anyway. Functionally worthless game and GLU seems not to give a single f**k about it.:mad: