Tournament Problem

thesheriff33thesheriff33 Registered Users 97 Posts
I filled out a ticket about 3 weeks ago about my tournaments being frozen and being unable to play the tournament game, or end it. I was wondering if there was any particular reason I haven't gotten a response yet from them. This weekend will be the 3rd player reward weekend in a row that I have been unable to part of due to the issue. It's very disappointing as I look forward to these weekends as a way to improve my team.

Comments

• ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    Mine has been stuck for 5-6 weeks now. They have responsed 3 times now and have given me 1000 gold. They say they have no clue why and the dev is looking into it. Obviously I'm not the only 1
    With this issue
  • thesheriff33thesheriff33 Registered Users 97 Posts
    I feel you it's frustrating. I just would like a response from them at this point just to know they saw it
  • Fatman14Fatman14 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I have same problem for about 7 weeks now and still no resolution for Support. I thought update would fix problem but was wrong. If anyone finally gets a response please let everyone on here know.

Thanks
  • Wolf McCallisterWolf McCallister Registered Users 132 Posts
    Yeah, its pretty outrageous... I've posted everywhere about my team disappearing. I hope they get back to me like, soon...
  • princeofheckprinceofheck Registered Users 103 Posts
    Are you experiencing the tourney lockup on iPads older than the Air 2? If so, does the loading spinner just run when trying to initiate a tourney game from the Games screen? If on the Tournament screen, does tapping the start game button only make a click sound and nothing more?
    Are you experiencing the tourney lockup on iPads older than the Air 2? If so, does the loading spinner just run when trying to initiate a tourney game from the Games screen? If on the Tournament screen, does tapping the start game button only make a click sound and nothing more?

I have the problem where I click on the start game I only get the clicking sound. I'm using an iPad Mini 2
    Just experienced the same problem on my iPad Mini 2. To resolve the issue, I used an Air 2 to start and unlock the tourney game. Afterwards, the tourney games worked fine on the Mini 2. I'm assuming that the weak hardware specs of older iPads couldn't handle the large number of inactive.
    Just experienced the same problem on my iPad Mini 2. To resolve the issue, I used an Air 2 to start and unlock the tourney game. Afterwards, the tourney games worked fine on the Mini 2. I'm assuming that the weak hardware specs of older iPads couldn't handle the large number of inactive.

I can try on my phone to see if that hardware is a bit stronger. I only wish I had tried this during the V-Mart reward weekend. I could have nailed both him and Rizzo off the 5* queue
    I just got rid of my inactives and tried again on my phone, and had no success
    Perhaps the problem has to do with the # of tournament games already played. If you played too many tourneys, the process to generate a new one may take longer than your device can handle and times out. Even the iPhone 6+ specs are almost as weak as those of the mini 2. Only the Air 2 has appreciately better specs.