Tap sports Baseball - can't edit lineup order

Would be nice if we could edit the lineup order. Like stacking good hitters at top of the order. Or putting players with high on base and then hitters with lots of power after them. It's too bad with a baseball game like this with sack bunting, stealing and other strategies the basics are missing. I can tell you no baseball team leads off with their catcher and has their dh bat 9th...

Also it's been a few days, and my screen is littered with idle games. They should time out and clear after some time if your opponent does not take their turn. They don't appear to.

Comments

• Spicy_PantsSpicy_Pants Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Thanks for your feedback Shaunix. Although you cannot set your own lineup right now, there is an algorithm designed to set an optimal lineup for you. It may appear that your catcher leads off and your DH bats 9th from the batters menu, but these players are actually arranged by position number. If you compare this order to your actual batting order in the game you should find that is different. In the "Gameplan" menu you are also able to choose your batting order to be optimized for lefty/righty match-ups.

We are considering adding the ability to set a custom lineup, which may be introduced in a future update.
  • KevinTKevinT Registered Users 1 Posts
    The lineup editing feature is needed. That's the only major thing I see that's wrong with this app.

What I would like to see is more ballparks instead of just the one. It doesn't have to be a current park or major league park, but I feel quite sure you could design about 10 parks made on the terms of Crosley Field or Ebbets Park
  • bkballersbkballers Registered Users 9 Posts
    Please add a lineup edit. I have my pedroia hitting 6 with the highest avg and hit stat. My 2 hitter is hitting 40 pts less and I feel like I could be scoring a lot more. Hit stat should be the tie breaker over relatively comparable speed.