Options

Where is the mass exodus? SMH!!!

Mrose34Mrose34 Registered Users 7 Posts
I don't understand why so many people are putting up with Glu's terrible behavior. Sure the game is really fun and I enjoyed it WHEN it was working. I have tried to rally people together to dump this game but all I see on this forum are complaint after complaint and people STILL playing this game. Really? I can't wrap my head around it. There are SO MANY games out there. Just have to look for them and move on. I know it's hard, I still want to play sometimes but I just can't do it....I can never do it...and I wish more of you would join me by deleting all of their games and playing games from a company who cares about you and not just your $$$. Come on people, wake up!

Oh, and I kept coming here hoping to see a mass exodus but it is clear that is not going to happen. So this is my last post for all those who boo'd me away for stating the obvious and trying to fight for you. I will never know if there is a mass exodus but I guess I can surly dream.. Goodbye sheep!

Comments

• Options
    bigorangebigorange Registered Users 21 Posts
    I can't speak for everyone but I keep hanging on, hoping that they will get it fixed. It won't happen though. It's sort of like hoping that the wife can go 24 hours without griping. It just doesn't happen.
  • Options
    Sirg01Sirg01 Registered Users 34 Posts
    I think they fixed it. I was able to collect and play prime event today
  • Options
    bigorangebigorange Registered Users 21 Posts
    Sirg01 wrote: »
    I think they fixed it. I was able to collect and play prime event today
    I'm truly glad that it is working for you. Still locking up on my end. It will play fine for a game or two and then it will freeze up.
  • Options
    joetothemojoetothemo Registered Users 13 Posts
    bigorange wrote: »
    I'm truly glad that it is working for you. Still locking up on my end. It will play fine for a game or two and then it will freeze up.

My game is still crippled too. I filed a second or third service ticket. Still have not heard back on the first. I can still play league/prime/tournament games. But it crashes any time I click "Store" or "Games"... It also crashes after every game I play in league/prime/tournament. I have to uninstall the app after each game. Which is hilariously inconvenient.
  • Options
    BommbsOverBaghdadBommbsOverBaghdad Registered Users 163 Posts
    Reasons why there is no "mass exodus":

1) this forum comprises maybe 1% (probably even less) of the people who actually own the app. even if everyone here deleted the app, it would hardly make an impact on Glu.

2) due to the fact that there are a ton of people not on this forum, not everyone even knows the major problems the game has (i.e. people getting locked out, not receiving rewards, losing gold/cash, etc.). even looking at the reviews on Google play, barely 3,500 people have rated this game 3 stars or less out of the 1 MILLION downloads it has (12,418 five star reviews, 4,770 four star reviews).

3) it seems only a small amount of people are actually having the major problems. i'm assuming most people are like me- i've only had the occasional network errors since downloading and the game still freezes up a lot. not that big of a deal for me imo since i've never spent real money. the big complaints are coming from the people who have spent a lot of money for gold which again, is a small percentage of the game.

4) people don't want to see their money go to waste. by deleting the app they're pretty much giving up and throwing money down the toilet. i get that you deleted it, but most people just can't. this is why i never buy in app purchases. they basically turn the game into an obligation instead of fun way to escape the stresses of the real world. in app purchases are just another unneeded stress if you ask me.

5) people just like complaining. it's crazy. people would rather complain about stuff and continue doing it than just stop doing it completely. i see this all the time when people go online to complain about a TV show and how much it sucks, yet they will still tune in every week. it's the same thing with video games or pretty much anything.

i like how you're pretending to help us when you're so obviously trying to get revenge on Glu. you just want to see them go out of business so badly don't you? that would show them. that'd make you happy right? grow the hell up dude. have you even tried contacting the app store directly? people have had success with that if you're looking for a refund. nope, you're one of those people who like to complain. if you get a refund you'll have nothing to complain about. actually, i bet you've never even spent money on this game at all. just complain complain complain because you have too much free time apparently. we'd actually be sheep for blindly following you over your personal vendetta against Glu.