Options

What does Nudge do?

moneyteammoneyteam Registered Users 53 Posts
Hey I've just been wondering what does the Nudge button actually do? Like what does the person I'm nudging see on their screen? And what happens if/when I don't Nudge someone. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    BommbsOverBaghdadBommbsOverBaghdad Registered Users 163 Posts
    it sends them am annoying *** notification to their phone when they aren't in the app. it'll be like "PlayerName has reminded you to play" or something like that. not nudging them does nothing.

since we're on the topic, am i the only one who can't turn notifications off? even if i turn them off in the settings they still appear... put that in the overflowing file labeled "Glu screw-ups."
  • Options
    moneyteammoneyteam Registered Users 53 Posts
    it sends them am annoying *** notification to their phone when they aren't in the app. it'll be like "PlayerName has reminded you to play" or something like that. not nudging them does nothing.

since we're on the topic, am i the only one who can't turn notifications off? even if i turn them off in the settings they still appear... put that in the overflowing file labeled "Glu screw-ups."

Oh i see.
    So should I stop nudging people when the option pops up? I don't wanna be that annoying a-hole.
    Well I don't get notifications from the game. I think it might be cause I have push notifications off
  • Options
    BommbsOverBaghdadBommbsOverBaghdad Registered Users 163 Posts
    hah i mean i'm just annoyed because i can't turn them off which i would do if i could. i think it's ok to nudge people every so often. if a person has notifications set on then they obviously don't mind, and if they are set off then they just won't receive them at all. just don't over do it. if you're nudging them every 10 minutes then you're being annoying.

like personally i only nudge after i've completed all my turns and event/tournament/league games when i have nothing else to do. then i'll wait a few more hours and repeat if little or no one is responding. at most i'll do a mass nudging like 2-3 times in a day if at all.