Options

Can't find random opponent

I'm in GOAT.

Trying to find random opponents.
I always find the same 2 or 3 guys. Sometimes I have multiple games on going with them, but again, always the same 2 or 3 guys.. When they are not playing, I don't get to play..
And most of the time it's just saying searching... (blue spin) after I clicked start on Random Component.

Where is everyone? lol

Comments

• Options
    J.LeeJ.Lee Registered Users 146 Posts
    It's based off those who are also searching for games. So if it's only the two of you, you will keep getting the same person
  • Options
    J.LeeJ.Lee Registered Users 146 Posts
    But I guess you have already figured that out lol
  • Options
    BommbsOverBaghdadBommbsOverBaghdad Registered Users 163 Posts
    that's pretty odd if you ask me but then again i'm not at GOAT yet. occasionally there are times when i start a random match and get a second game with the same person. just last night i ended up with 4 from 1 person after starting 2 consecutively. however, this only happens when i'm playing late at night (like after midnight) when it's fair to assume that there are far less people playing. i think it makes sense that there would be a lower amount of people at GOAT, but idk there should definitely be more.

what you could do is try looking at the leaderboards and challenge people by putting in their nickname. you'll get to play more but there is no guarantee that they'll be GOAT and you'll have to wait a while to get division wins.