Options

I Would Love An Explanation Please On Prime Event!

Mikeb1976Mikeb1976 Registered Users 3 Posts
This event is 40 minutes old, how is it possible to have users who have hundreds of thousands of points already?

Comments

• Options
    moneyteammoneyteam Registered Users 53 Posts
    my hunch is that they have a ton of gold piled up so they can keep refreshing their energy...that's my only explanation
  • Options
    Mikeb1976Mikeb1976 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Couldn't have been done that fast.
  • Options
    SurfinZapdosSurfinZapdos Registered Users 152 Posts
    Mikeb1976 wrote: »
    Couldn't have been done that fast.
    It is in fact very easy. If you have the gold you can get to a 30 win streak in less than 10 minutes, putting you at a massive amount of points. Over 200k near 300k.
  • Options
    Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    I played constantly the first hour refreshing every time and only reached 54000 points. But never had a good streak over 15-16 games . So those players musta had some insane win streaks would be my guess
  • Options
    AlexgiorgioAlexgiorgio Registered Users 19 Posts
    Tony167 wrote: »
    I played constantly the first hour refreshing every time and only reached 54000 points. But never had a good streak over 15-16 games . So those players musta had some insane win streaks would be my guess

It still makes no sense to me, I played literally right when the event began and by the time I had auto played 5 games there were players at over 5000 pts, even if they were refreshing their energy there is no possible way they could've have had that many points.
  • Options
    moneyteammoneyteam Registered Users 53 Posts
    It still makes no sense to me, I played literally right when the event began and by the time I had auto played 5 games there were players at over 5000 pts, even if they were refreshing their energy there is no possible way they could've have had that many points.

well I have 4k right now without using any gold