Can someone explain the number of inactive players allowed?

nyynymnyynym Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
First, I was only able to keep about 30. Now it's allowing me 55 inactive players. Does anyone know exactly how it works? Can I eventually push the number of inactive players so I collect all players of the game?

Comments

• BommbsOverBaghdadBommbsOverBaghdad Registered Users 163 Posts
    most people here say it's random though my guess is that it increases as you rank up. i've heard of some people having 100+, possibly infinite. though i'd assume they are at GOAT. i've seen people who had all players at one position but not every single player. not sure how many there are exactly... what level are you at? last time i maxed out my inactives was at all-star i believe which capped at 30. currently have 20 inactives at MVP rank so not sure if it's increased yet.
  • Routine Fly BallRoutine Fly Ball Registered Users 13 Posts
    nyynym wrote: »
    First, I was only able to keep about 30. Now it's allowing me 55 inactive players. Does anyone know exactly how it works? Can I eventually push the number of inactive players so I collect all players of the game?

I had about 50 inactives before it really caught my eye that players I was drafting were disappearing. Not sure how many disappeared before I noticed but after drafting BJ Upton like 3 times in 10 second round picks it stood out. I asked Glu and they just said it was capped at 30. So it seems to be a largely variable cap. I am in MVP so I am not sure if they would have checked that before saying it was capped at 30 because they made no mention of it going up
  • 5 Star CUBS5 Star CUBS Registered Users 3 Posts
    it only goes up if you get 4.5 or 5 star players. it will not drop the top players and take them out of the draft pool when you are drafting.. so don't trade your players for another pick. unless you want to draft a player you dropped.