Options

No Ads

PJDodgerPJDodger Registered Users 38 Posts
So I keep seeing this special in the game for one 1st round draft + one 2nd round draft + No Ads for 99 cents. Is it worth it? And does it really mean all the ads will go away?

Comments

• Options
    Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    I think it's really just personal preference. I buy no ads on every app that has them. They just drive me crazy. But I'd say it's worth it to me. I haven't seen an ad since.
  • Options
    I did go ahead and buy it. It's quite nice not having the ads pop up after games :)
  • Options
    JonnydamanJonnydaman Registered Users 53 Posts
    If I have 2 devices I play on ( IPhone and IPod touch), would one purchase work for both devices? I play on the same account for both devices by the way.
  • Options
    Jonnydaman wrote: »
    If I have 2 devices I play on ( IPhone and IPod touch), would one purchase work for both devices? I play on the same account for both devices by the way.

I would have to assume so if you're using the same account. I actually didn't know you could play on 2 devices from the same account. Is it the same game with all of your achievements and such?
  • Options
    bigorangebigorange Registered Users 21 Posts
    Jonnydaman wrote: »
    It works for me on 2 devices. Too bad the prime events don't :mad:
    Anyway, you still get the in game ads for buying more gold but you lose the videos for Clash of Clans, Game of War and pop the bubbles or whatever they try to sell you. Definitely worth it for a buck.