Elite Drafts

so it's been a while since elite drafts were implemented. has anyone had any luck with them? more specifically the Championship Series and Champion Bracket Drafts (aka the blue/green ring drafts).

it seems like these 2 are just as good as a #1 draft pick since you're guaranteed at least a 3* player. i have only done a few with moderate success. was wondering if anyone has any personal stats with these drafts like how some people have listed there draft picks with #1 and first round drafts.

i only have 5 purple rings atm so not enough for any of the better drafts so was just wondering if it is worth trying the lower drafts or just saving up until i get more purple rings.

Comments

• Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    I'm kind of in the same place right now. Have a ton of green and blue rings and haven't had the greatest success with those drafts. I forgot who it was on here, but they said the best value was the 4.5* or better drafts. Haven't attempted yet but I'm getting close
  • brucen44brucen44 Registered Users 42 Posts
    Tony167 wrote: »
    the best value was the 4.5* or better drafts.

How much do those cost and at what level do you begin to see them?
    They cost 50 blue/100 green/15 purple

Don't quote me on the value tho. Just something I heard. I started seeing them as I got more rings accumulated.
  • J.LeeJ.Lee Registered Users 146 Posts
    Yup just the same as #1 draft pick
  • TWWTWW Registered Users 74 Posts
    I've had some luck. I been playing tourneys like crazy so I've built up about 2k of the green rings and have used about 1200 of them for the drafts (the one that takes 10 green rings). Notable acquisitions were Scherzer, Harper, and Wilson Ramos. Scherzer replaced a 4 star pitcher in my lineup, and Harper and Ramos were minor upgrades over what I had. Harper should turn in to a major upgrade if he gets a good stat boost.

From my experience these are better than First Round Picks. I haven't seen anything less than 2.5*, and I believe with the first rounders there's a chance to get 2 star guys.
  • moneyteammoneyteam Registered Users 53 Posts
    TWW wrote: »
    I've had some luck. I been playing tourneys like crazy so I've built up about 2k of the green rings and have used about 1200 of them for the drafts (the one that takes 10 green rings). Notable acquisitions were Scherzer, Harper, and Wilson Ramos. Scherzer replaced a 4 star pitcher in my lineup, and Harper and Ramos were minor upgrades over what I had. Harper should turn in to a major upgrade if he gets a good stat boost.

From my experience these are better than First Round Picks. I haven't seen anything less than 2.5*, and I believe with the first rounders there's a chance to get 2 star guys.

How do you win the green ring tourneys without spending gold? or is that just one of those self explanatory questions where either you don't win without spending gold or just "get gud scrub"? I've been having tons of trouble in the finals of those tourneys
    Just did 3 blue ring drafts and got 5* hunter pence and 4 green ring drafts and got 4.5* dioner Navarro . So maybe they are a lot better odds than #1 picks
  • TWWTWW Registered Users 74 Posts
    moneyteam wrote: »
    How do you win the green ring tourneys without spending gold? or is that just one of those self explanatory questions where either you don't win without spending gold or just "get gud scrub"? I've been having tons of trouble in the finals of those tourneys

I spend gold. It's only 25 and I've got some to play with. I win 9 out of 10 finals though, so I don't feel the hit as much as you do, I'm sure.