Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
One guy in my weekend event has 4 million points. Yeah, I'm gonna call BS on that one.

Comments

• Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    Looks like the player was reset but now already has 698,000+

He must really like Jayson Werth!
  • dj moth mandj moth man Registered Users 18 Posts
    the last two prime events ive been in a pool that the winner had 4 million. Ive lucked out with pools but not latley.
  • TWWTWW Registered Users 74 Posts
    I've won one, but it was the Tuesday event that rewards 3 #1 picks for first. I guess I got a group that wasn't paying attentions because I won it with only 30k points. Usually it's 10 times that, even for the small event.
  • J.LeeJ.Lee Registered Users 146 Posts
    Lol he isn't even that great for his position either
    haha I just checked the prior event rankings, someone racked up 8 million points in my group. There is something fishy going on, because there is no way the rewards outweigh the gold spent, which according to my calculations, would be at least 7,400 gold to renew energy.

That's about a 420 game win streak to get 8 mil, and that's starting from 0 points. Gotta figure they lost a couple at some point, which means they spent more than 7400 gold.
    And if they decrease Werth's stats because he's injured (like they did with Fielder), then that is such a waste.
  • dtrain987dtrain987 Registered Users 198 Posts
    There is a guy in my Prime group that has 1 million points already. The best part is that same guy is in my Weekly leaderboard group, and when he was at 40,000 prime points 2 hours ago, he had 209 wins for the week so far. Now that he has 1,000,000+ prime points, I checked and he's still at 209 wins for the week. Lol.
  • RemmyJayRemmyJay Registered Users 36 Posts
    I checked my Prime group 5 minutes after it started. One guy had 113777 points, which is clearly cheating, since is should end with a 0