Options

Proof of Prime Cheating!

dtrain987dtrain987 Registered Users 198 Posts
Here is some pretty solid proof of a guy somehow adding 2,000,000 points to his prime total without winning any games. The first two screenshots here were taken about 2 hours into yesterday's prime event:

34so3gz.jpg9vfcly.jpg

Notice $chiroguy2 has 1 million points, and 209 wins for the week thus far at this point. Now look at his point total and weekly wins after the prime event ended 12 hours later:

1zou4ad.jpg16gjxmx.jpg

Somehow he went from 1 million points to 3 million points without winning one single game! His hits and runs totals stayed the same as well. The additional 2 million points should have taken at least another 100+ game win streak...

Comments

• Options
    RemmyJayRemmyJay Registered Users 36 Posts
    I sent them a screenshot yesterday that showed the top guys with weird amounts. 1st had 377073, second had 370769. That is proof that these 2 teams were cheating since your points have to end with a 0. Waiting for a response
  • Options
    jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    Chiroguy? I engaged him before. His team is full of prime players but 3kk points is ridiculous.
  • Options
    Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    Just as I suspected. This really sucks for the rest of us, Glu!
  • Options
    Sirg01Sirg01 Registered Users 34 Posts
    If he has all prime players, whats the point of even playing these events ??
  • Options
    dtrain987dtrain987 Registered Users 198 Posts
    To stop others from winning I guess!

For instance there's no way Adam Jones will make my starting lineup, so there's no way I'm going to try to finish 1st this weekend. I'll let someone else win him and hopefully that person can use him in their lineup.

All I wanna do is get the 800 gold lol. Not many opportunities for gold anymore...
  • Options
    Islander57Islander57 Registered Users 3 Posts
    2hrs into todays tournament Dr. Sane 562, 857 & NYY56 348, 440.
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    It could be a Glu account to reducee the amount of rewards to paying players?