Lag question

Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
Does having to many finished leagues cause a lot of lag in this game? Or is it just my overhaul of inactives? I play a good 5-10 leagues a day and there are so many completed ones there it made me wonder.

Comments

• moneyteammoneyteam Registered Users 53 Posts
    Tony167 wrote: »
    Does having to many finished leagues cause a lot of lag in this game? Or is it just my overhaul of inactives? I play a good 5-10 leagues a day and there are so many completed ones there it made me wonder.

I'm starting to experience increased lag too. I'm wondering if reinstalling the game would help but I'ms cared to lose stuff even though it's linked to an email.
  • freedom507freedom507 Registered Users 26 Posts
    I also encountered lag today...don know what to do
  • Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    It's their servers more than anything. In last years game you could have 1000 inactives and that slowed things. They cut that plus a leaderboard.
  • Mikeb1976Mikeb1976 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Lag has been awful in general this weekend!
  • redstitchredstitch Registered Users 6 Posts
    I haven't switched to the 2015 version yet, but I've been experiencing lag issues for about 6 weeks now. I assumed it was due to the 800 or so inactive players I'm carrying, but whatever the reason it definitely sucks. I'm also now beginning to get the Network Error message pop up at various times during play.
    WTH??????????????????????????
  • gregadamsgregadams Registered Users 298 Posts
    I have about 200 inactives. I also have over 100 league plays in the system and have noticed lots of freezing and lagging
  • Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    gregadams wrote: »
    I have about 200 inactives. I also have over 100 league plays in the system and have noticed lots of freezing and lagging

I'm right at about the same as you. Little bit less inactives. But it's really starting to do that a lot for me. Gonna try to stop leagues for a week and see if it helps
  • dross1991dross1991 Registered Users 46 Posts
    I usually notice lag after playing 15-30 min and my screen usually freezes up. I found that if you clear your App Cache in your phone's settings every so often it speeds up a little bit. You will also experience lag if other apps are running or open while TSB2015 is open.