3 star and up drafts

brucen44brucen44 Registered Users 42 Posts
For example, drafts that are pretty much identical to a #1 draft pick.

I know from Veteran to Star, 10 green rings can get you a draft that goes from 2.5* to 5*.

When you reach Star level there is a new draft called All star draft that allows you to draft 3* to 5* for a cost of 8 blue, 10 green and 1 purple ring. It's a bit of a pain to collect all of these rings and would be easier if there was such a draft that needed only green rings.

I was wondering if those at higher levels can tell me if there are any new drafts that give 3* to 5* using ONLY green rings? And how many green rings it costs.

thanks.

Comments

• Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    I don't know for sure but I believe the level I'm at the green ring draft requires 40 rings and is 3-5 star players. I've never got anyone lower at least
  • brucen44brucen44 Registered Users 42 Posts
    Tony167 wrote: »
    I don't know for sure but I believe the level I'm at the green ring draft requires 40 rings and is 3-5 star players. I've never got anyone lower at least

What level are you at?
    brucen44 wrote: »
    What level are you at?

Hall of Fame
    Are there any 3* and up drafts that need ONLY blue rings?
    Yeah they cost 15 blues
    Tony167 wrote: »
    Yeah they cost 15 blues

Are you sure? So at Hall of Fame level, you can get a 3* to 5* pick for only 15 blue rings and nothing else???
    Are you sure? So at Hall of Fame level, you can get a 3* to 5* pick for only 15 blue rings and nothing else???

Yeah I'm sure I draft with blue rings everyday. The next step up is 4 star player draft for 30blue/50green/10purple
  • BommbsOverBaghdadBommbsOverBaghdad Registered Users 163 Posts

yep. i'm actually at MVP and it's the same 15 blue for 3-5* players. if i'm remembering correctly, i think it was the same at All-Star level but i'm not too sure. the cost for blue ring leagues go up as you level up though, and the rewards actually get smaller (percentage-wise that is). for example:

i can play either a 10,000 dollar or 8,000 dollar league. prizes for 10,000 are 15 rings and 12 rings. 8,000 is 12 and 10.

say i play the 10,000 league 8 times and the 8,000 league 10 times (both equal up to 80,000 bucks).

the max amount of rings i could get in both leagues is 120 (8x15 & 12x10).

but assuming i get second place each time, the max for 10,000 league is 96 while the max for 8,000 league is 100.

i remember it was the same thing when i was in All-Star and had the choice for the 8,000 league or (i think) 5,000 league. i'm pretty sure the difference was even bigger for those but i can't remember what the rewards for the other league is.

you're always better off going with the cheaper league. plus, since the people who are above your level can't play those leagues, you'll likely see less challenging opponents.

so basically, even though you get better players for the drafts in higher levels, it kind of evens out since you're paying more money to join leagues, the drafts being more expensive, as well as the competition being harder.

what you should do is hoard as many rings as you can at lower levels where it's easier and cheaper and then use them when you can get the 3-5* drafts.