Game Crashing on my iPhone5

9millermusic9millermusic Registered Users 6 Posts
Everything was working great on the game until I plugged my phone into my computer and synced with iTunes!!
I have the latest iOS and an iPhone 5. After I synced the game to iTunes on my computer; now when I open the app it crashes before it gets to the home screen. I tried resyncing it again but had no luck. I invested $30 already I hope they fix this soon and make and update, I don't want to erase the app and lose the data.

Very cool game tho. I was really getting into it, sucks I'm having this issue.
PLEASE HELP!!

Comments

• 9millermusic9millermusic Registered Users 6 Posts
    Everything was working great on the game until I plugged my phone into my computer and synced with iTunes!!
    I have the latest iOS and an iPhone 5. After I synced the game to iTunes on my computer; now when I open the app it crashes before it gets to the home screen. I tried resyncing it again but had no luck. I invested $30 already I hope they fix this soon and make and update, I don't want to erase the app and lose the data.

Very cool game tho. I was really getting into it, sucks I'm having this issue.
    PLEASE HELP!!!

Looks like it crashes right at the very moment it tries to log into the game center
  • RopheRophe Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have the same problem except that it just randomly happened. I didn't sync my iphone 5s to iTunes. I went to the dev website and tried everything under their troubleshooting guide, but nothing worked. Like your loading issue my game crashes right after signing into the Game Center. I figure there are 2 options:
    1. Delete and re-install the app and risk losing all my progress
    2. Wait and hope there is an update to fix the problem 
    Either way...I hope the dev fixes the problem cause I've really enjoyed the game.
  • Max_igorMax_igor Registered Users 1 Posts
    I also have the same problem. I have deleted the app and downloaded again. I lost my progress. So I started again. And the problem always start in the middle of the 3 phase. When Iam in Sao Francisco phase. I think the problem is related with this new 3 phase. Let's hoppe that the support team could fix this.
  • BadnameXBadnameX Registered Users 1 Posts
    I too have this same issue and I have invested $100.00, I played it most of the day up until 6:30pm CST yesterday and then I couldn't get back in I have an iPhone 5 as well latest 8.3 IOS tried the airplane mode no luck did a hard reboot (holding down home button and power button) with no luck. I start the app it connects to game center then kicks me back to my desktop what gives man I don't want the lose $100.00 dollars and all my progress and John Connor pack.
  • Mrf78Mrf78 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I also have the same problem. I have deleted the app and downloaded again. I lost my progress. So I started again. And the problem always start in the middle of the 2 phase. When Iam in Chicago phase. I think the problem is related with this new 2 phase.

Были проблемы с игрой, перестала загружаться, удалил ее и начал с начала, но опять на 2 локации вылетела и больше НЕ грузится. Подскажите пути ирешения проблемы!
  • volrath77volrath77 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Same thing happened to me - it keeps crashing. Didn't delete the app though since I've learned my lesson with Robocop before (restoring backup, not deleting app, same result though - lost everything).

Anyway, this is one big weakness & a rather glaring stupidity when it comes to Glu games I owned on the loss of previous purchases though. Or is that a deliberate design? Making your customers having to pay all over again for **** not of their own doing? Funny thing is, other games have restore purchase settings, heck even capable of being restored with everything intact from backup. Why not Glu games?

Other than that potentially related rant, fix this! I know microtransactions are the rage now but making customers having to pay again for unoptimized app, ****py execution, etc. just speaks of dishonest business practice at worst or plain incompetency at best.

Yes, I'm still ****ed off for Robocop & now I'm ****ed off about this app. Luckily only spent a few bucks but the points above stand.
    iPhone 5 user
  • volrath77volrath77 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Just downloaded the ver. 2.0.0 update which is supposed to contain some bug fixes. Nothing. After updating and syncing via iTunes, nothing. The game still crashes. Glu (and the guys working for it) - are you sure that you've addressed exactly what is causing the crashes? Do you know what is actually going on? And don't tell me about the so-called steps to do if a game keeps crashing, they don't work, they've never worked.

EDIT: Am I downloading a defective product or something? According to iTunes page, the file size is 338MB but according to 'Get info' on the downloaded file, it's only 322.3 MB. Is that why the game crashes everytime it tries to load? If so, then how the hell did I get the incomplete app and not the full one? Even if that's the case, then why the hell did it worked before and only got screwed up after I synced with iTunes for the first time after having played it?

You know what, I give up. Maybe I really should've avoided all Glu products like the plague since Robocop. The whole 'fool me once/twice' and all that **** and yet I fell for it again. Congrats I guess but yeah, I'm done with Glu. I'm not going to give another cent and I guess I could warn my friends to stay off Glu's products (and maybe they can warn their friends too and so on and so forth).
    iPhone 5 user