Options

Undoing gold spending

moneyteammoneyteam Registered Users 53 Posts
I was scrolling through tournaments when the game lagged and made me press a tournament, spending all my gold that I spent all week saving up. Is there any way to undo this? The game lagged and made me misclick the tournament.

I dont want to go through their slow customer support system so I was wondering if there is any alternative way to get it back.

I really dont want to let a small game lag ruin all the effort and time i spent earning that gold.

Comments

• Options
    BommbsOverBaghdadBommbsOverBaghdad Registered Users 163 Posts
    well i hate to break it to you but even if you did go through customer service, i very highly doubt they would even refund the gold. maybe if you explain that it was because of the lag they might but still, highly doubt it.

most games such as these that involve some type of premium currency (i.e. gold for TSB) actually try to go out of their way to force misclicks. note how in the league selection page, the button you click to pay with gold is a bit too close to the one where you pay with cash. there's also no confirmation after spending gold which would obviously help. how hard is a "are you sure you would like to spend X gold for Y" pop up? not hard at all. it's all intentional.

then they top it all off by having a blanket policy of "we do not refund misclicks" with no exceptions whatsoever. then they try to rationalize it to us by saying "oh well if we allow refunds in this case than everyone will demand a refund even when it wasn't an accidental misclick and we can't make any money." ya know, because they think we're all morons that don't realize that they do absolutely nothing to prevent misclicks, and even go out of their way to force them.

i don't see any other way to get your gold back without hacking.
  • Options
    moneyteammoneyteam Registered Users 53 Posts
    well i hate to break it to you but even if you did go through customer service, i very highly doubt they would even refund the gold. maybe if you explain that it was because of the lag they might but still, highly doubt it.

most games such as these that involve some type of premium currency (i.e. gold for TSB) actually try to go out of their way to force misclicks. note how in the league selection page, the button you click to pay with gold is a bit too close to the one where you pay with cash. there's also no confirmation after spending gold which would obviously help. how hard is a "are you sure you would like to spend X gold for Y" pop up? not hard at all. it's all intentional.

then they top it all off by having a blanket policy of "we do not refund misclicks" with no exceptions whatsoever. then they try to rationalize it to us by saying "oh well if we allow refunds in this case than everyone will demand a refund even when it wasn't an accidental misclick and we can't make any money." ya know, because they think we're all morons that don't realize that they do absolutely nothing to prevent misclicks, and even go out of their way to force them.

i don't see any other way to get your gold back without hacking.

Thanks for the answer

Yeah I noticed how close the buttons are to each other. A confirmation would be great but obviously they would make a ton more money off misclicks. But it just randomly lags in the menu, as it's doing a lot nowadays, and bam suddenly it signs up for a tourney and basically all my gold is gone.

It's just extremely infuriating and frustrating when you spend a lot of time and effort just to save it up and have it all disappear through a mishap.

I guess all that time spent watching ads and doing surveys is down the drain.
  • Options
    J.LeeJ.Lee Registered Users 146 Posts
    Contact apple and get it refunded