Options

I need help/tips

PapkePapke Registered Users 3 Posts
I've come to a standstill regarding progression in this game. I'm at the star level but my team does not compete very well in this level. Is there any tips on how to make gold without spending real money? I know I can watch the videos but it often takes me a week of watching these videos to get one 225 gold #1 draft pick at the end of the week. I can't build through the elite drafts because my team isn't good enough to win leagues or tournaments. I need help guys please give tips.

P.s the #1 draft picks are awful. I have probably opened close to 15 and got one 4*......

Comments

• Options
    Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    I tend to play a lot of leagues daily and rack up runs, hits and wins every week and get top 5 for the gold rewards. That's a possible 1100 a week plus the gold you get from watching the videos. how much blue cash do you have?
  • Options
    PapkePapke Registered Users 3 Posts
    Tony167 wrote: »
    I tend to play a lot of leagues daily and rack up runs, hits and wins every week and get top 5 for the gold rewards. That's a possible 1100 a week plus the gold you get from watching the videos. how much blue cash do you have?

Not much but that's my plan for this upcoming week. Play leagues every day to get cash for the daily leaderboards and try to go for the 500 gold weekly prize