Options

More difficult leagues/tournaments

BoosieBadazzBoosieBadazz Registered Users 7 Posts
I have stayed in rising star for three weeks now in order to place in events/weekly leaderboards. All of a sudden though my leagues changed making them more expensive and my tournament is more expensive and went from "medium" to "hard" even though i have been improving my team and getting five star players through the 200/200/20 elite drafts. Has this happened to anyone else? Will leagues and tournaments change even though you have not moved up a playing level?

Comments

• Options
    dtrain987dtrain987 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Yeah, the leagues and tourneys now appear to be based on the level you're at and also how strong your team is. I was at rookie (lol) with nothing but 4.5 and 5*'s and the easy tourneys disappeared when they updated the app last month. I've been trying to track how they program it but it's too hard to tell for sure. Definitely depends on the overall strength of your team to some extent though.
  • Options
    dtrain987 wrote: »
    Yeah, the leagues and tourneys now appear to be based on the level you're at and also how strong your team is. I was at rookie (lol) with nothing but 4.5 and 5*'s and the easy tourneys disappeared when they updated the app last month. I've been trying to track how they program it but it's too hard to tell for sure. Definitely depends on the overall strength of your team to some extent though.

So is there any advantage to staying at a lower league now?
  • Options
    BommbsOverBaghdadBommbsOverBaghdad Registered Users 163 Posts
    i'm surprised you just noticed this now. have you not played for a while?
  • Options
    i'm surprised you just noticed this now. have you not played for a while?

No I have been playing every day religiously.