Options

3 1st round picks or 1 #1 pick

Big Sexy 616Big Sexy 616 Registered Users 2 Posts
I have a question for the experts here. Is it better to invest gold I earn on first round picks or #1 picks?

My team consists of a lot of mainly 3- and 4-star players, with one 4.5-star player on the offensive side, and a bunch of 3.5- and 4-star players, with 3 4.5-star players on the mound.

Also, what's a way to get more gold faster? Those 80 gold offers never seem to work.

Comments

• Options
    Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    It's really a toss up for me, but considering there is a slim chance at a few 5* guys in first round picks and the fact a 4* player could help your lu I'd go with 3 of those.

How do you do in tournaments at your level? Sometimes investing your gold for those and winning players can be easier in my opinion.
    Best way to accumulate gold is to get in the top 5 of weekly rankings. That's really the only way to secure 1100 a week without spending money.

Just my thoughts. Others may have better ideas
  • Options
    Thirty ThreeThirty Three Registered Users 33 Posts
    The best 1st rounder I ever got was Justin Upton, so I have found success with the first round pick. I can't tell you who my best #1 draft pick overall was, so I would go with the 1st rounder, if I were you.

As far was gold goes, the weekly top 5 is a good way. The other way is to win 3 of your playoff games and you may get a gold reward for one of those wins. Then, I would suggest to lose 4 playoff games, so you can restart the playoff games and win another 3 to see if you can get any gold out of those wins. Either way you'll get decent prizes from winning the playoff games, then just forfeit the next 4 games, to stay in your league.