Options

Draft picks for rings

J.LeeJ.Lee Registered Users 146 Posts
Alright so now that I've accumulated 100 plus players, my team doesn't hold on to any players below 4 stars.

Now I've been drafting using blue and green rings. The thing is, a large majority of the time now I'm drafting the same 3 star players over and over and over.

Sure I get a 4* and up every once in a while. But I'm not griping about how often I get good players. It's the fact I get Wade Miley or some other worthless 3 star over and over and over. Why couldn't the same be applied to higher rated players? I swear I've gotten Wade Moley at least 20 times. Throw some of that King Felix my way for crying out loud!

Comments

• Options
    Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    Same thing happens to me with those ring drafts. I piled up 2000 greens and around 700 blues and went through them all at once and got 2 5* relievers and David peralta. Rest were multiples of 3 star scrubs. Frustrating . I just started saving and doing the purple ring drafts.
  • Options
    chin_xchin_x Registered Users 13 Posts
    Thanks, in advance, for any info. ...

ไฮไลท์บอล คู่เด็ด ทุกคู่ ทุกแมต ไม่พลาด ได้ที่นี่ livescore
  • Options
    TWWTWW Registered Users 74 Posts
    Your chance for a 5* player doesn't change based on who you have drafted before or draft out of the pool permanently.