nyynymnyynym Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
I tried logging back in to my team through my Facebook account and I keep on a getting a failed error. What is going on??

Comments

• nyynymnyynym Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Basically I can't log in to my team which I spent some real cash and spent time building it up. I emailed Glu customer support, which is one of the worst in my past experience, and of course no answer. Maybe they'll answer me in time for 2016 season...
    Am I the only one with Facebook login problems?
    Anyone tried logging in to Facebook with success? If someone doesn't mind maybe testing it on another Android device that he doesn't use to play the game and see if you can log in without a problem, I would appreciate it. Thanx!
    It's interesting that I'm able to log in and out with the same Facebook account on tap baseball 2014, but it doesn't work on tap baseball 2015.
  • jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    I tried both android 4.x and 5.x. They both work OK with my facebook account.
    There is no problem login/logout account for me.

Have you tried to reset your phone and login again?
    Thanks for trying. I tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling but I still have the same issue. I also tried with another Android device with the same issue. It's as if there's some block on my account. Weird. I wish customer support would at least answer me.
    I got an email that I should download the new update and see if it's fixed and then if not I should reply. Of course it didn't fix anything, and I replied as so, and never heard back from them again. I only received an email asking for my feedback if I was happy with the almost non existent customer service! It's getting to the point that I nearly gave up hope that it'll ever be resolved. I had over 20,000 gold coins that I worked hard on saving and a pretty decent team with at least six five star players, and now it's all lost? Ridiculous!
    Wow! I got another email asking me for a screenshot of the error which I sent in two months ago. Of course after sending in another screenshot, they didn't answer me yet for days.This must really be the absolute worst customer service in the world.
    They never answered me, but the newest update finally fixed it for me.