Options

Price diff Legends to GOAT

J.LeeJ.Lee Registered Users 146 Posts
I've held off quite a while, but don't want to make the plunge if it isn't worth it. Could anyone tell me the differences in league and tourney prices between Legends and GOAT?

Comments

• Options
    Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    Everything is the same prices. They took away the 2 cheap blue ring leagues and the 50k green ring tourny
  • Options
    Thirty ThreeThirty Three Registered Users 33 Posts
    GOAT Leagues:

50 Blue Rings: 200 gold or 30,000

5 Star Player: 800 Gold

4.5 Star Player: 500 gold or 50,000

4 star player: 150 gold or 35,000

Tourneys:
    500 green rings: 500 gold

200 green rings: 250 gold

5 star player: 1200 gold

4.5 star player: 800 gold

4 star player: 50,000

It's quite expensive, I'm not going to lie. Save your bonus games...
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    Not sure I understand but why wouldn't you just get all the best players and then move up so the price for stuff like this is a moot point.

In 2014 I draft all the best players and then went to Legends and swept them.
  • Options
    tbatti wrote: »
    Not sure I understand but why wouldn't you just get all the best players and then move up so the price for stuff like this is a moot point.

In 2014 I draft all the best players and then went to Legends and swept them.

I'm playing leagues in GOAT to help reach the 200 wins for the playoffs
  • Options
    Will it be a moot point when the player stats change after all star break? Thanks for the input guys, I could use better relievers but I'll move up anyway. Another reason to hold off is I imagine GOAT is chock full of teams with all prime players. I can't really compare to that. I did the same thing in 2014, but then again we didn't have the rings in 2014
  • Options
    I will tell you that my lineup is all prime besides pitchers, and there's a few teams that beat me bad bc my starters get hammered a lot. Just FYI
  • Options
    Tony167 wrote: »
    I will tell you that my lineup is all prime besides pitchers, and there's a few teams that beat me bad bc my starters get hammered a lot. Just FYI

Good to know. I discovered Peavy is very beatable. Played verlander once and he was difficult until he Became tired.