Prime player with <2 average?- Also, SS prime player??

WhompKingWhompKing Registered Users 21 Posts
I received the prime player, torri hunter. He sits at 8,9,8. For some reason, he never gets hits in auto play, and, while I a, ,aurally playing against real opponents, he mainly hits ground outs. o just don't see how a prime player does not have at least 1 stat that is 10! All I am missing is a SS prime player. It was too bad that I have two prime player subs now. (Yeah, I spent a lot of money.) I have Suzuki (10,3,10) in sub because of hunter: would like your thoughts.'
Also, Has anyone gotten a prime short stop?!?! I have been through so many, but, I just kept getting outfielders!?!? (I have 4 Prime outfielders, 2 prime first basemen, Pujols and fielder.) my subs are Andrew mchaughe u or whatever it is, Suzuki, and then fielder.
Basically, Why Would they not open up a prime shortstop instead of giving me a new shortstop. I believe that the prime players should fill in spots that are not prime!! That's all, thanks for reading!

Comments

• Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    im in the same boat as you. I have 11 prime players, 3 as subs . And the next prime they are offering me is Carl Crawford... Like I need a 5th outfielder . I believe the only prime ss is Reyes. I think he's a 9/5/10 or something like that.
  • WhompKingWhompKing Registered Users 21 Posts
    Tony167 wrote: »
    im in the same boat as you. I have 11 prime players, 3 as subs . And the next prime they are offering me is Carl Crawford... Like I need a 5th outfielder . I believe the only prime ss is Reyes. I think he's a 9/5/10 or something like that.

I don't understand... How do you still have prime rewards? Mine ended yesterday?
  • gregadamsgregadams Registered Users 298 Posts
    Reyes is the last batter. After him the pitchers start.
    gregadams wrote: »
    Reyes is the last batter. After him the pitchers start.

Do you have the chance of getting prime players in GOAT 25/7 or something man?
  • gregadamsgregadams Registered Users 298 Posts
    Sorry don't understand what you're saying
  • Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    WhompKing wrote: »
    Do you have the chance of getting prime players in GOAT 25/7 or something man?

Sorry I wasn't saying he was available for me right now. Just that he was the next prime guy they offered me during the rewards weekend.
    Tony167 wrote: »
    Sorry I wasn't saying he was available for me right now. Just that he was the next prime guy they offered me during the rewards weekend.
    Ahh okay thank you.
  • FirehombreFirehombre Registered Users 120 Posts
    WhompKing wrote: »
    I received the prime player, torri hunter. He sits at 8,9,8. For some reason, he never gets hits in auto play, and, while I a, ,aurally playing against real opponents, he mainly hits ground outs. o just don't see how a prime player does not have at least 1 stat that is 10! All I am missing is a SS prime player. It was too bad that I have two prime player subs now. (Yeah, I spent a lot of money.) I have Suzuki (10,3,10) in sub because of hunter: would like your thoughts.'
    Also, Has anyone gotten a prime short stop?!?! I have been through so many, but, I just kept getting outfielders!?!? (I have 4 Prime outfielders, 2 prime first basemen, Pujols and fielder.) my subs are Andrew mchaughe u or whatever it is, Suzuki, and then fielder.
    Basically, Why Would they not open up a prime shortstop instead of giving me a new shortstop. I believe that the prime players should fill in spots that are not prime!! That's all, thanks for reading!
    Jose Reyes is the prime shortstop and he does well for me. Also Tulowitski is a really nice one yo have for SS but he isn't prime. As for having Suzuki at sub, swap him out with Hunter. Suzuki hits about .390 for me and he's guaranteed on the base paths with his speed.
  • TomTom2TomTom2 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Hunter is 7 5 4 for me, Reyes 7 3 9 ???
  • Wolf McCallisterWolf McCallister Registered Users 132 Posts
    Prime players are special editions of those players with better ratings. They are only obtained by spending ~20k gold
  • AstrosBaseballAstrosBaseball Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Prime players aren't always the best...

I have several prime outfielders but still start Bryce Harper.
  • FirehombreFirehombre Registered Users 120 Posts
    TomTom2 wrote: »
    Hunter is 7 5 4 for me, Reyes 7 3 9 ???

You have the non-prime version of Reyes. Prime Reyes is something like 9-5-10