Options

daily leader board is Fake

MunicipalMunicipal Registered Users 20 Posts
I'm trying to win rings for daily leader board and there are players on there that have tons of wins and hits but no runs. Also my leader board is way different than my son's. The guy winning the day on mine has 50 wins today. They guy winning my son's only has 8 wins. I think it is Fake and they are creating a leader board that has other people right there close to you so that you will spend money on extra games.

Comments

• Options
    gregadamsgregadams Registered Users 298 Posts
    The leaders o. The daily winning are based what time you play the app after the previous day's leader board is finished. For me it ends and starts at 5 pm PST. The longer you wait after that time to play the less wins and hits you will need
  • Options
    After 1000 players they start with another 1000 players and it just keeps continuing
  • Options
    Maida_gcMaida_gc Registered Users 172 Posts
    If you finish low on Monday, you have a better chance Tuesday. If you get a ring Monday, your chances of getting one Tuesday are limited as other top guys be grouped with you
  • Options
    I have started 5 different games with people on the "leader board" and not one of them has played me yet. I don't think they are actually playing
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    Municipal wrote: »
    I have started 5 different games with people on the "leader board" and not one of them has played me yet. I don't think they are actually playing

They are likely focusing on auto playing games.

Not everyone is in one group for the leader board.
  • Options
    Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    tbatti wrote: »
    They are likely focusing on auto playing.

This is probably correct. When i was going for purples I'd auto play a ton of leagues. And usually get to games I've be challenge later. Leaderboards don't seem to be fake. I've played many from them in the past.
  • Options
    If y'all say so I guess I will go ahead and not think they are fake. It's just that 3 of the 5 that I started games with were rookies and they had 25 wins within a couple minutes of the new day. Even with auto play that is a lot of wins really quickly
  • Options
    A lot of people will save games they have won for a few days then acknowledge all at once.
  • Options
    I guess I am NOT playing this game with enough strategy do any of you know if hanging on to inactive players increases your likelihood of getting good players in the draft?
  • Options
    There is a little strategy to it. I used to win them by starting a bunch of leagues each day and auto playing until I was up top. And leagues I still had to play I'd wait until the daily clock restarted and do the same thing again

Keeping inactive players lessens the player pool when you draft so there's better odds at good/different players. I still think the chances for 5* guys are still very hard tho
  • Options
    So if you already have a guy on your team, you can't pick them up in the draft?
  • Options
    Municipal wrote: »
    So if you already have a guy on your team, you can't pick them up in the draft?

Yup that's why you'll see a lot of people saying not to trade in inactives for draft picks
  • Options
    J.LeeJ.Lee Registered Users 146 Posts
    Just a hint to be placed in a much less active pool of players for the leaderboard... Don't log in as soon as it resets. Wait a few hours. Tourneys and leagues boost your hits, runs, and wins. If you are already at the top and know you will stay there, don't waste your cash or bonus games, save them for when the board resets.
  • Options
    DirectFXDirectFX Registered Users 110 Posts
    I have a problem with the actual rankings on the leaderboards for my scores.
    For example it will say 100 hits and I'm ranked #10 on leaderboards, but then when I hit claim rewards I have like 75 hits and only ranked #90 and get cash and not gold or rings.
    Does this happen to others? The current info for your standings never matches the number and rank when you collect rewards?
    Is there a way to go backward and not claim reward if it says your top 5 or 10 but then actually only in top 100 for cash?