Events- Other team is barely red, but they score 12 runs..

WhompKingWhompKing Registered Users 21 Posts
Does this happen purely to end your winning streak? I managed to get to a 13 streak twice, and this happened. After this, it happened again, but I had enough time to get a few home runs in the bottom of the 6th and 9th to win and continue the streak, but, at game 24, the team was much worse than mine: I auto played and didn't score until the 6th, which was only one run, and ended up running out of time because I pass,Ed the time limit in bottom of ninth. Anyone else have this strange "coincidence?"

Comments

• BommbsOverBaghdadBommbsOverBaghdad Registered Users 163 Posts
    after the last major update about a month ago it completely broke autoplay. you score significantly less runs than you used to when autoplaying. player stats and how much better you are than you opponent pretty much doesn't matter if you autoplay. there appears to be some type of handicap against you when you do. Glu doesn't ever tell us anything about the game at all so no one fully understands it. scores seem to just be determined by a random dice roll.

this is very annoying for the reason you just described. it's rare to ever get a high winning streak without autoplaying most or every inninng but at the same time it makes it harder to score runs with autoplay. the win streak timer is so short that you can't manually play even 1/3 of a game without the timer running out. prime events are basically a competition of who is luckier as well as who can afford to recharge their games the most in case a winning streak does happen.
  • DirectFXDirectFX Registered Users 110 Posts
    This also happens with errors as I see I have upgrades and opponents has barely any yet end of games they have 0 errors and my team has 2-3 and get the error cost runs message a lot.
    Only thing I can think of for losing in prime events are the boosts players can buy the +4 power n hitting I guess can increase the team to beat you.

Yes you figured out 90% of this game is won by players spending tons of money on gold to get boosts, bonuses, win events or recharge the games as you see some crazy scores for top 5 in the standings.

Perfect example prime event just ended #1 had 380k points and 2 and 3 had 100k nice 200k difference in points def can't be done without spending cash
  • moneyteammoneyteam Registered Users 53 Posts
    If I autoplay against a weaker opponent, it's really a toss up. However, if I autoplay against even a slightly better opponent, 80-90% of the time I get smashed. Autoplay is completely messed up in my opinion right now. The comparison bars basically mean absolutely nothing except whether or not the game is a toss up or an automatic loss.
  • WhompKingWhompKing Registered Users 21 Posts
    I auto played after I posted this, and what do you know... Against a 5 star pitcher: 39 runs(or was it 37? I know I played the bottom of the eight to try to get a ridiculously higher score but I just hit three ground outs after two homers.)
    It really is completely random..so yeah.. Don't understand auto play at all.
  • NYY 15'NYY 15' Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    It's quite obviously rigged, the matchups really don't matter. what i've found is that the games decides whether or not I am going to finish 1st or 2nd in a league as soon as i enter into it, and then i will win/lose against whoever my opponents are regardless of their ability. Like I will win some leagues playing against all teams equal and sometimes better then me. I will sometimes lose all my league games against teams that have roughly 10% red showing. Tonight I lost 8 games (in a row!) in 2 leagues i entered and not a single opponent had more than 25% red in any one category, yet I constantly made more errors and got outhit (like shutout in 3 or 4 of the games too).. then the third league I jjoined i crushed everyone and some i shouldn't have. It is predetermined